017

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

"You realized you cant live without me huh?" Kr laughed pulling his pants down. He walked towards me naked and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Shut the fuck up nigga and put that dick inside me." I let out hurriedly. I reach my hand down and grabbed his dick. He was already hard. My pussy started throbbing just at the thought of him inside of me.

"She didn't make you come huh? All that moaning coming from her. Selfish ass." He teased kissing my neck. I moved my head a bit giving him more access.

"Kr.." I moaned lowly in his ear. He hummed along my skin.

"Jenn.." He let out in the same manner. He then pulled away and tugged at my sports bra. Him and my tiddies. I swear. I lifted up my arms and let him pull it over my head.

"I gave her a chance like you wanted. You have to let me take my time with you now." He told me staring at my chest hungrily.

"You were still a fuckin dickhead." I let out. He shrugged and cupped his big ass hand on my boobs. He leaned forward and caught my lips with his.

He stay taking my breath away everytime his lips connect with mine. He tried to dominate me in the kiss but it wasn't something i was used to so i fought back. The kiss turned into something like a match to see who would submit first.

Kr squeezed my right breast and his other hand on my ass. I huffed in his mouth but kept kissing. I placed my hand on his neck which was regular to me cause thats how i be kissin the bitches. Kr seemed surprised by this, especially when i started squeezing my hand.

I raised my other hand to his hair and starting gripping and pulling just how he liked it. His mouth fell open in a low groan stopping the kiss. He lost. His forehead fell against mine and we stared at each other outta breath.

"I win nigga." I giggled. He let out a breathy laughed before spinning me around. His hand was now on my neck holding my head back.

"Lemme give you the prize then my heart." He whispered pressing his body against me. I could feel his dick on my ass. My stomach started fluttering and i felt my cheeks heat up.

"You feel me?" He asked. His fingers playing wit the bones on my neck. I gulped and nodded my head.

"Tell me what you want." He said sliding his fingers up and down my stomach. He keep playin with me. It took everything in my to not push him back and deal wit this shit myself.

"I want you inside of me." I told him. His hand squeezed while he leaned down and kissed my shoulders.

"Do you?" He teased. He started to roll my left nipple in between his fingers. He pinched it making my back arch immediately. His dick was basically inside of me already.

"Please Kr." I whined getting impatient. I hear him chuckled before i felt the tip of dick press against my entrance.

He didn't give me no type of warning when he pushed forward shoving himself in my pussy. Had i not been wet as fuck he woulda split me in half.

He pounded into me still keeping his grip on my neck and tiddie. My mouth fell open from the pleasure i was feeling. I held back my moans still aware that Angel was sleeping in the room over.

"I wish she wasn't over there so i could hear how good I'm making you feel." He groaned in my ear. My eyes rolled back when he started slamming into me slower and harder.

"But then again ion give a fuck if she hears." He laughed darkly. He sped up his strokes again and the faint sounds of my pussy moving on his dick plus the sounds of my ass hitting his body filled the room.

He was switchin up tryna get me to moan so bad. I bit my lips and tried to hold it in. I felt a tear come down my face.

"See now you cryin, just let it out my heart." He coaxed lowly. He used one of his fingers to wipe away the stray tear before putting that same finger between my lips. I tasted the salty wetness of my own defiance.

"Word to my deads im not lettin up till i hear you." He let out. At this point i was boutta explode if I didn't let it out. His hips connected to my ass and his dick hit a spot that made me finally let out the sound he was waiting for.

"Fuckk.." I cried out. A series of moans left out my mouth . I couldnt hold them in no more. I held onto his wrist that was on my tiddie and reached behind me tryna get him to back up.

"Kr pleasee i c-can't no more." I whined. I can't believe those words are coming out my mouth rn. Kr ignored me and kept thrusting his dick inside.

He reached down and started playing wit my clit makin me hunch forward and moan loudly. He pulled me back by my neck and kept moving his fingers.

"This what you wanted right?" He asked. He was outta breath and huffin in my ear.

"You came in here for a reason. Lemme make you feel good." He said. I didn't have no more energy left in me. I could feel that I was boutta cum and so could he. He thrusted hard hittin deep inside me one last time before i came. He came at the same time and i felt him filling me up.

I slumped back against his chest as we both caught our breath. He pulled out of me once we were all good and I felt his cum drip down my legs.

"Now go back to your bitch with my kids inside you." He smirked.

He finally let me outta his grasp and I side eyed him annoyed. I was too tired to register fully what the fuck he said. But i lazily slipped back on my clothes half assed as fuck and limped back to my room.

Angel was sleeping soundly in my bed. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up before gettin under the covers with her.

—————
Kr be slangin that dick fr 💀 anywayss we might have to get rid of Angel i love Jenn+ KR smut too much