020

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

I gulped and watch him move the seat back and recline it. He held his hand out for me to take. I placed my hand in his and lifted myself up and over onto his lap.

He let go of my hand and undid his belt and his pants. I had to sit up a little so that he could move. He pulled out his weapon i mean his dick and just stared at me expectingly.

"You know what to do. This yours ma." He mumbled holding onto my waist. I bit my lip and shivered at his touch. I didn't have enough space to suck on it so i had to use my hand.

I let spit fall from my lips and onto his tip before moving my hand up and down.

"Mines?" I repeated looking up at him. I made sure to put extra pressure on his tip when i got to it. His jaw clenched visibly and his hold on my hips tightened.

I moved my hand faster and used my other hand to make sure all of his long thick length was touched.

"Mhm fuckk.." he moaned. I felt proud as i watched him throw his head back. I knew he was bout to cum so i started going faster. Kr slapped my hands away when he saw what i was tryna do.

"Why keep being bad?" He asked. He grabbed my neck and pulled my head to his. He smashed our lips together and kissed me harshly. "Hm?" He hummed against my mouth. He doing sum to me and i love it word to my deads.

He pulled away and lifted my shirt above my head. I had no choice but to raise my arms up and let him take it off. Next he snapped my bra off and threw it to the side.

He pulled me against his chest and kissed me again. This time much softer but still as passionate. His hands rested on my ass, he played and grabbed roughly on my cheeks making my back arch.

"How many you want inside you?" He pulled away and whispered in my ear. I felt his finger against my opening from the back. He coated it with my wetness.

"One?" He asked. He stuck one of his long finger inside me with no warning making me moan out loud. He moved it in and out and curled it inside my pussy.

"How about two?" He asked again. He pulled me up higher against him so my chest was in his face. He used this opportunity to put his mouth on my tittie. He sucked my breast and stuck another finger inside of me. My eyes rolled back and i held onto his shoulders for dear life.

"Baby i know you could take another one." He let out. Him calling me baby made me feel a way i aint never felt. He curled his two fingers inside of me.

"Hhm? You gon take another for me?" He asked again. I nodded as best as i could before i felt a third finger stretch me out. I cried out against him as his fingers moved at fast pace in my walls.

"How it feel?" He teased. I know he see me at a loss for words rn. It hurt at first but it feel so good right now.

"Fuck keep goingg." I moaned feeling myself get closer to the end. I was fully prepared to cum til Kr completely took his fingers out of me.

"Not like this. You aint take me yet." He denied. I groaned missing the high i was just at.

"Kyle.. I-i pleasee." I whined. He smirked and kissed my collarbone. Ian even call him Kr thats how bad i want it.

"Nah allat talk. You ain think it was gon be that easy did you?" He said smacking my ass. This nigga..

"Fuck yo-"

"Shut the fuck up and ride this dick." He hissed. Damn that was hot as fuck. I aint say nun but i stared him down as I reached between us and grabbed his dick. I rubbed him against my entrance a few times before directing the head in. My eyes shut at the slight pain of takin him.

I should've known to just get right to it cause Kr went ahead and did it for me. He slammed his hips up making me take all of him at once. I groaned at the feeling but quickly adjusted.

I was riding him at a medium pace and he kept his arms on my waist controlling my movement in a way.

"You look so good on top of me ma." He compliments. He kissed my lips slowly. He firmly get my hips down so i just sitting on his lap with his dick in my guts. He started moving them in a strange way and I couldn't understand it at first.

It wasnt like anything he ever did before. I realized what he was doing once he moved my hips to make a E.

"I know you not-" i let out when i noticed he spelt his name. My stomach did the butterfly thing again.

"I already did the first word do the other yourself." He licked his lips. He let go of my waist and let his hands rest on my thighs.

"You so nasty..." i dragged.

"You like that shit tho." He smirked. I followed what he previously and spelled Richh. R- I -C- H- H. Double h's

He groaned once i finished and smiled at me. He must've been wanting me to do that. I got to riding him again normally and we were both definitely about to cum.

He held my close and started thrusting inside of me rough and unapologetically. My eyes started to roll back again and i moaned loudly once i came undone. Kr thrusted one last time before he groaned loudly and shot his kids in me.

"Y-you did it again." I said shakily as i frowned. That shit took all my energy. Ion even feel like pressin this nigga.

"Ion think i'll ever be able to stop." He huffed. I rolled my eyes and tries to get off him. He held me down with one arm around my waist. I raised my brow at him.

"Where you think you going?" He asked me. I looked over at the passenger seat where i was before.

"Duh nigga where else." I snapped tryna move away again. I got held down again. His dick was still inside of me so when i fell down onto his lap it hit a spot deep inside of me making my toes curl.

"You staying like this till we get home ma." He laughed. He raised the chair up to driving position with me still on him.

"You won't even be able to see. Plus no." I rushed out. His cum was plugged up by his dick inside of me and I could feel it in my walls weird enough.

"Trust i can and youn really got a choice." He chuckled starting the car back up again.

I shoulda shut up when he told me to..

————————

Double Jenn pov lol. I feel like whoever taking the D should have to point of view ngl.

Anyways what yall think?