010

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

I left Jenns room not saying nothing. Post nut clarity came in and I realized i've been fucking my best friend. Who's a lesbian. What the fuck is wrong with me gang.

I went about 3 days avoiding her after. She aint look like she really gave a fuck which threw me off. But thats just the controlling nigga in me. I usually like my bitches obsessed.

"What you and Jenn got goin on?" Tata asked me.

"Nothing why?" I shrugged. He hummed in response and went back to what he was doing. I know he aint believe me fr but im happy he aint keep asking questions.

I miss my friend not gon lie.

I leaned back in the studio seat and took a sip of my drink. Me and Tata was working on a song together which Jenn wasn't featured on. So obviously she wouldn't be here, but i want her to be.

3 days gave me some time to think and I don't know what we got going on together but I like it. And ion want it to stop.

I did my verse and played with the beats a bit before i decided to leave. I dapped up Tata and on the way out the stu I see Jenn's arm wrapped around some bitch.

Word to my moms it's the same fine ass dark skin from the other day. I tried to think of how i could fuck up this lil relationship they got goin on.

I def can't fuck her, she looking at me like im the fuckin devil or some shit.

"Wsp my heart, you leaving already?" Jenn asked. I was surprised she acted mad calm. I thought she'd be tight bout the fact i been not talkin to her.

"Yeah I'm boutta go link up wit some bitch. Whatchu doin here?" I lied to her. I put up a fake smile tryna mask how fuckin pissed i was bout that ho all over her.

"I'm showin Angel how we do shit. She mad cool." She explained. I let my eyes move to Angel and she looked mad good, usually I like that shit. But she doin too much. I look at her up and down, not missing the just as dirty look she was giving me.

"Ight i'll be fuckin wit you." I told her dappin her up. I walked passed them and my fake ass smile disappeared. Who Jenn think she is?

How she gon front like she don't care. And then pop out with some bitch in my face expecting me to be cool. Nah fuck that shit.

I knew exactly who the fuck to call to come suck my dick.

"Yo Murda B we outsidee!" I yelled into the phone. She giggled and let out a yurrr. I pulled the phone away from my face and rolled my eyes at her loud ass.

"You gon pull up or what?" I asked once she finished her hollering. She was silent for a second making me move my head back a lil shocked.

"I thought you wasn't fuckin with me after that one time at the club?" She let out. Damn, i forgot i pushed her ass off me. I tried to come up with something real quick.

"Nah you know i was drinkin, that wasn't me fr." I told her. I listened to her sigh in relief. Got her ass.

"Oh aight. Come pick me up tho, i'm close to the stu." She let me know.

"Ight cool send me the addy." I said before hangin up. I reversed the whip and went to the location once she sent it to me.

I pulled up to ha spot and she was leaning on a lamppost smokin a vape. She dead looks homeless. But i gots to see it through.

She noticed me and climbed into the car.

"Yurrr." She screamed loudly pulling me into a hug. I gave her a yurr back and let her hug me. Before i could pull away i felt her grab my face and put her lips on mine.

Ian expect it but I let it slide. I slid my hand on her neck and pulled her closer. She moaned and giggled in my mouth before pullin away.

"Good to see we're back." She smiled. I smiled back but ain't said nun.

I leaned back into my seat and we drove to the crib. We listened to her unreleased shit and it was lowkey fire, to bad she annoying. We coulda locked in fr.

We go inside and she try to make her way to my room but i grab her wrist and pull her towards me. We can't fuck in my room, then how Jenn gon see?

"Where you goin ma?" I asked. She wrapped her arms around me and looked up at me.

"We not gon chill in there?" She asked back. We swayed back and forth hangin onto each other.

"Nah we stayin out here today." I told her. She frowned a bit before raising her eyebrow. She look good at this angle but I'd rather her lower and not able to speak.

"Oh what we doing?" She asked curiously.

"Let's watch a movie or sum shit. I'll even let you pick." I decided. Gotta keep her occupied for awhile before Jenn come home. Murda looked shocked for a sec before quickly covering it up.

"This is different, i like it." She smiled. Definitely different. I usually just hit her up to fuck and nothing else. She even gotta pay for her uber home.

"Go pick sum out, imma get us sum to eat ight." I told her letting her go.

"Okay. Don't too long daddy." She whispered.

I went over to the kitchen and pulled my phone out and checking Jenns location. She at a deli near the studio. That mean she probably gon be home soon. My lips turned upwards at the thought of her walkin in on me and Murda.

I got us something to eat before sitting down next to her. I let her lay down on my lap and she put on Friday. I seen this shit too many times but ian say nun.

We watched the movie and occasionally laughed at some scenes. About a hour in i checked Jenns location and she was damn near here.

"Yo can you do sum for me real quick B?" I asked lowly rubbin my hand on her ass that was pointed up at me. She quickly understood what timing i was on.

"You couldn't wait till after the movie daddy? Naughtyy." She giggled sitting up and rubbing on my dick slowly through my pants.

"You tryna put it in ya mouth fah me?" I asked grabbin her chin. She nodded wordlessly. She looked around hesitant to get on her knees.

"What you scared someone gon walk in?" I teased. Knowing that was exactly my plan.

"Youn think tata gon be mad?" She asked. I almost rolled my eyes in her face. Tata do not want her ass no more.

"Nah that's gang you good." I reassured her. She said okay before going on her knees in front and me and undoing my pants.

She pulled out my dick and sighed content as fuck. "I never get tired of seeing you Kr." She let out before kissing my tip.

I was getting hard remembering when it was Jenn's hands on me. Her hands were much rougher then Murda's delicate manicured ones. For some reason Jenn's uncoordinated ass movements were better then Murda's controlled ones.

B stroked me up and down before taking me inside her mouth. She made sure to keep eye contact with me while she took me deeper into her throat.

"That's it ma.." I groaned feeling her gag on my dick. She bobbed her head up and down and using her hand on what she couldn't take in her mouth.

She knows what she doing, it's too bad it aint her that I want..

———

Ight Dont forget to vote and lmk what yall think.