029

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

I went to the studio and did my shit in there. Ian really wanna be alone after so I packed my shit up and went to the fuck ass club Tata said they was gon be at.

Mad bitches started grabbing at me when I pulled up to the door. I ignored all of them and walked up to security. Them niggas know what the fuck going on so they let me in real easy real nice.

Once i step inside I remember why ion like coming to no clubs. It was booming in there. Ass and titties everywhere and hella people.

I aint come wit no security and I keep myself hidden wit the crowd. I looked around for gang and I saw Dee cheering bout some shit wit a bottle in his hand.

I looked over to what he was lookin at.

My left eye dead started twitching when i seen that shit. Kr lockin lips wit some dusty saggy titty ass bitch. He pulled away eventually lookin disgusted but that aint stop the fact that he did it.

He made eye contact wit me before taking a swing out a bottle.

I thought about what the fuck i could do. I could A- punch that bitch in ha throat. B- punch Kr in his throat. Or C- light up the whole fuckin club.

I like all the options not gon lie.

I decided to push my way through the crowds. Shoving niggas and thots out my way. I got to the section and brushed by security.

Kr started to open his mouth but ian really cared what the fuck he had to say. I balled my fist up and hit the nigga up side his head.

I hear a bunch of "oohs" but i ignore that shit and went back for more. I felt my arms get held back before I got the chance. Kr stood up and sized me up looking at me up and down mad asf.

He pulled up his pants like he was boutta sum like I won't slap the shit outta him.

"Yo what the fuck Jenn!" Tata yelled.

"Let me go nigga!" I yelled at the guy holding me back. He ignored me and tried to pull me further away from Kr. I thrashed around in his arms but i weigh a cool 130 pounds i was not getting out.

The dirty slut w her tits out ran to Kr and rubbed on his face where I hit him. He smacked her hand away and I almost smiled proudly but i was too mad for ts.

"Let her fuckin go." Tata told the fatass nigga on me. He loosened his hold and I quickly snatched my body from him.

I fixed myself up cause this nigga had me messed up.

"Both of yall outside now." Tata yelled at both of pointing at the door. I side eyed him and scoffed. This nigga think he superman or some shit.

I pulled my pants up and made my way out the club not giving a fuck if they was behind me or not. I was tryna go.