033

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

I blew out smoke from my lips sitting at this lame ahh spot. Tata told me to pull up and im thinking the spot lit. The nigga over hyped that shit.

I was leaned back on a couch watching mfs talk and drink.

Jenn ain't come wit us cause she still mad at me for not lettin ha cum. Ian had no choice tho. She wanna be a fuckin brat.

A girl wit that same tightass fashion nova bodysuit hoes be wearing walked over and tried to sit next to me.

I already know how this go. I shook my head immediately.

"Oh nah somebody sittin right there." I lied pointing to the spot next to me with my blunt. She put her hand on hip and looked at me.

"Who?" She questioned. I took a puff of my shit and she took that as a sign to sit down. I smacked my lips annoyed.

"What that matter. Get yo ass up." I let out yanking the pillow out from behind her. She let out a loud gasp and got up.

"Rude ass nigga." She screeched. Her voice mad annoying what the fuck.

"Sloppy ass bitch." I commented as she walked away. I am not getting caught up like that. Even if she got a fatass.

"Kr you scaring the thooties. Fuck wrong wit you." Dee came up to me all tight.

"She a thot nigga." I shook my head. She is not gang nigga. I already know if she sat here for 2 minutes she woulda been all up on me.

He shook his head and walked away. I saw a familar female come through the door looking mad confused and lost.

She walked closer and the short darkskin was Angel. She was wearing a short as dress with some heels.

"Angel? Fuck you doin out here?" I called out. She looked around for my voice with a frown on her face. When she finally saw me she rolled her eyes.

She marched over angrily and pointed an accusing finger at me.

"You don't get to question me. Yall left me all high and dry" she ranted. She was right. It's not my fault Jenn wasn't jackin that. I was ready to make room ngl but i like it better this way.

"Our fault ma. It just not fa us like we thought." I told her. She huffed angrily but relaxed. I handed her my blunt and she took it gladly.

"Whatever." She breathed out taking it from me. She sat down clutching her bag next to her. I chuckled and shook my head. Ion blame her.

"What you been doin tho." I asked watching her take a puff.

"Minding mine... how's Jenn?" She asked softly. She bit her lip avoiding eye contact.