034

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

I woke up from my nap half asleep. My phone kept ringing. I picked it ip from my nightstand to see who the fuck was bothering me at this time.

It was Angel.

I sat up and picked up the phone with a frown.

"Jenn! Hurry please. Um Kyle.. he got shot. T-trey came and shot him!" She yelled frantically into my ear. My frown grew and I sat up even straighter.

"You serious?" I asked.

"He told me not the call the hospital. He said you could help." She responded. I took a deep breath and tried not to think too hard about what she just said.

I got up from the bed and went under my sink for my medical kit.

"You almost here?" I asked laying out materials. I made sure to have everything he would need out.

"Yeah im pulling up right now." She let out. Her voice was mad shaky like she was crying.

"He still awake?" I asked. This was the most important thing to be completely honest.

"Im here Jenny." I hear faintly in the back. I sense of relief came over me.

I went to the front and waited for them. Angel pulled up and left the car running as she got out and opened the door for Kr.

I tossed my phone and went over to them. I made him put his arm over my shoulder as I helped him walk up the steps.

Every time he winced or made any noise my heart tightened up. We got to my room and i sat him down.

"How the fuck you get shot!" I yelled. His blood was already on my hands. I lifted his shirt up and off him. I ignored his groaning.

"We was playing uno." He grit out. I hear sniffling from behind me and it was Angel.

"I bet it was your fault. Get the fuck outta my line of vision." I yelled at her. She flinched and quickly slipped out the room.

I huffed and went to the bathroom. I washed my hands and put some gloves on.

"Chill on her. It wasn't her fault." Kr let out once i came out. It probably wasn't but i needed someone to be mad at.

I cleaned around the wound.

"Ahh." He grit out pushing my wrist. I put the wipes away and grabbed tweezers. The wound looked deep but not terrible.

"My fault. I gotta take it out. Hopefully youn bleed out." I warned. I inched closer and see him flinch.

"Hopefully!" He yelled. I shrugged.

"I haven't done this in a minute." I muttered. He took a deep breath and laid back down. I took this as a sign to start.