0003

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

I woke up with a heavy ass feeling on my chest. I look down and KR big head all up on me. Maybe I shoulda listened to the nigga and been little spoon. My everything hurted not gon lie.

KR put in that work. How the fuck am I gon act normal with this nigga like he aint just destroy my pussy.

I slowly move from out under him and get out the bed. My legs almost did me dirty cause as soon as i touch the ground I almost busted my ass.

I checked the hall to make sure Tata aint around before going to my room. I took a shower and got dressed before heading to the living room and grabbin all my clothes plus KR's shit and puttin them away.

I still can't believe what happened yesterday. Whatever the fuck I was smoking needa stop being sold. Cause that was dead some crazy shit.

I liked females. I been a cunt cadet since forever but for some reason KR did it for me. But i think it was just that fuck ass weed.

That was my first and last time ever fuckin a nigga. I wanna know how bitches do it, i'm having a hard time walkin in this mf.

I made myself a bowl of cereal and was scrolling through my instagram when I seen Tata walk through the front. I shook my head.

"This nigga- where you been sleeping out and shit."

"You on my body Jennifer, don't do that." Tata said.

"Not the gov." KR laughed coming out his room and into the kitchen with us. I went back to paying attention to my cereal while they dapped each other up.

"Did yall do sum yesterday." Tata asked.

"Nah its quiet." KR replied.

"Youn got nothing that important on yo phone Jennifer whatsup wit you." Tata claimed exposing me. I wasn't doing shit on my phone fr.

"Get off my dick nigga." I got up and went to the sink to wash my bowl.

I felt somebody chest hittin my back and I already knew who it was.

"Ayo watch out." I smacked my lips together. I used a rag to dry my hand and tried to moved out the way but his arms trapped me.

"No you makin it mad obvious somethings wrong." He let me know. I sighed knowing it was true

"My fault I'm trippin it's nothin." I replied. He looked at me before nodding his head in understanding before letting me free.

Right on time too cause Tata came right back.

"We goin to the stu right?" He asked. We all looked at each other and nodded. Why not we needed to get our album out soon and we only on our 2nd song.

"We inviting the bitches or what?" Tata cheesed. KR dapped him up.

"We got no choice gang." He told him. Nah im fr trippin cause something in me was not feelin that. And i'm normally all for the bitches in the stu.

"You ridin wit us or?" Tata asked. I said yeah and followed him out the crib. We hopped in his whip and vibed out before making it over there.

We pulled up and why the hoes get there before us. Down fuckin bad.

"Jenn baby I missed you.." Melanie walked over. She wrapped her arms around me so I wrapped my arms around her waist. I had to smack da ass too.

"Whatsup ma what you been doing." I asked placing my arms around her shoulder. She held my hand from the other side and walked with me.

"Waitin for you to take me out like you said." She dragged. I looked around the room tryna avoid eye contact cause i did say that shit. Even though it was never happening.

Tata saw my situation and laughed making me laugh too. Melanie was not havin it though.

She pulled away and sat on the couch arms crossed. Tryna show me she upset. I really aint give a fuck word to bro but she got decent ass pussy.

"Bet imma take you out tonight." I promised making her smile. I heard a cough come out from behind me making me turn around. KR was mean muggin tf outta me.

I rolled my eyes and let Melanie sit on my lap while we watched Tata do his thing. She started to grind on me to the music and i controlled her hips gettin into it fr. I licked my lips and watched her ass on me.

"Ayo Jenn get in that bitch right now." KR ordered me like a fuckin drill sergeant. I looked at him and raised my eyebrow then looked at our manager who shrugged and motioned me to the booth.

I set Melanie to the side and got up. I pulled my pants up and took the headphones from Tata. I fixed the mic cause of that lil nigga was in there before me.

KR played the beats and i did my shit. My eyes was closed cause i was feelin it but once I opened em i catch KR munching on my bitch face.

"What the fuck- You not serious right now my nigga." I said into the mic. I dropped the headphones and stormed out the booth.

I pushed Melanie off KR and grabbed him by his shirt.

"Yo chill get the fuck off me Jenn-" He kissed his teeth. I mushed that nigga head to the side.

"Lame ass nigga why tf you all on my bitch." I pressed. He grabbed my wrist and yanked it off. I tried to hit him but he grabbed my hands.

"That ain't yo bitch if she all up on me. Doing you a whole ass favor." He said. I kissed my teeth and mugged him.

"Man fuck you nigga." I said snatching my hands out of his. I walked out the room and stormed down the hall.

Ian even know weather i was mad at him for kissing Melanie or the fact that he was kissin on her instead of me..