019

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐬+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

Kr kept giving me looks the whole time we was driving over there. This nigga must've forgot that he came inside of me and gave be a plan b like a gift.

I shouldn't have let my lips touch his at all today. This mf is not satisfied.

We got the studio where the interview was takin place and took out seats in the booth. It was some white nigga. He was cool. This room smelt like some bomb ass weed was smoked in here.

Kr sat closest to the interviewer, i sat in the middle, and tata was beside me. Why i sat next to this nigga is beyond me. I almost asked Tata to switch seats but the interview portion started.

We were told to introduce ourselves once they gave the go.

"Yo man whats the words it's ya boy Kr the G." Kr let out. He was already lit up smokin some shit. Ik his lungs gon be finished by the time he 25.

"Jenn Carter." I let out lazily throwing 41.

"Its ya boy Tata we outside on Bootleg Kev podcast." Tata dragged on.

Kev asked us how be been since last time. I was lowkey tired of this interview mess so i let Tata and Kr do most of the answering.

I held my hand out to kr wanting to smoke to. He took one last puff before placing it between my fingers. I took a hit and leaned back into my seat.

"Any relationships from you guys and girl? Or you guys only chillin wit the "thooties"" Kev let out. This nigga so white i had to let out a giggle.

I aint respond to his question and took another puff.

"I got a girl. Jenn about to have one. Kr keep playin." Tata big ass mouth exposed loudly. I looked over at Kr shaking his head and lookin at me.

"Nah you horsin." He told Tata. He took his blunt back and hit it.

"Im on that don't worry bout it lil bro." He smiled knowingly looking at me. I faced away from him feeling my face get hot.

"Wit who nigga?" Tata leaned in closer tryna get the tea.

"Mind ya own." Kr laughed. Tata smacked his lips annoyed and leaned back. Kev asked some more dumbass questions and i laughed at them two with they childish ass responses.

"What kind of women you like Jenn?" Kev asked me. I aint really expect that. I nervously giggled and thought about my answer.

"I just like women who respect themselves." I let out thinking about Angel. I hear Kr scoff under his breath.

"Thats a sweet answer." Kev nodded thoughtfully.

"None of these bitches respect themself." Tata shouted into the mic. That made me laugh mad loud in the booth.

"These dumbass hoes." He finished angrily. I know he not talking crazy like this with Belle out here ridin for him. Our laughes died down and Kev asked more questions.

"You two ever poached the same girl?" He asked Kr and Tata. They smiled at each other and dapped each other up.

"You know we on that." Kr let out. My face scrunched at the thought of that. I shouldn't even be jealous but i am. I felt Kr staring at me and i made the mistake of glancing at him.

I felt his hand on my lap in the next second. He slowly pulled my chair closer to him and my heart started skipping beats.

He rubbed his hand on my knee before slowly moving higher and higher. It's a good thing i was wearing jeans because skin to skin woulda had me going crazy.

I reached under and slapped his hand away glaring at him. He chuckled and pulled away. Thankfully.

The interview was long but more entertaining then others. But i was glad it was over.

We went into the car and Kr drove.

"Drop me off at my bitch house im tryna fuck." Tata let out humping the air. Now imma be stuck with this mf.

"Drop the location." Kr said getting ready to put the address into his phone. He was quick to do all that. Tata airdropped it to him and Kr put it into maps.

We drove him over to Belle house and she met him at the door. She jumped on him immediately and they locked lips immediately. Tata held her by her ass and pushed her inside.

Kr drove pulled off after the door shut behind them.

"That could be us but you playin." He said after a while laughing.

"Shut up." I said smacking him on his chest.The tension in the car was going crazy. I almost put the window down to ease that bitch up.

"I wanna touch you Jenn." Kr let out putting his hand on my lap again. I felt him looking at me but i kept my face forward.

"Lemme touch you mama." He groaned, his voice needy. I felt my stomach drop at his words and my pussy started betraying me.

"Kr you're driving." I said sternly. I tried to take his hand off but he kept his grip firm and squeezed.

"Want me to pull over? Cause ion think i could wait." He let out. I rolled my eyes at him and folded my arms over my chest.

"Maybe you should go back and go to B then since you and Tata like to share so much." I instructed pettily. The car came to a harsh stop and i almost flew out the mf window.

"Stop fuckin playin wit me." Kr let out seriously. He so dramatic.

"Or what nigga." I snapped.

"Take yo pants off." He demanded. I side eyed him. But he wasn't playin.

"Now before i crash this mf and take them off myself." He ordered again. My stomach did backflips at this. And for some reason i started undoing my jeans.

"Crazy ass." I mumbled to myself. I lifted myself up a little so I could pull them down a bit.

"And what exactly do you plan on doing?" I asked him. He started driving again and it was looking like he was finding a spot to pull up in.

"You boutta find out lil girl." He let out not looking at me. I could see the fire in his low eyes and i just imagined how he was gon take it out me. But I didn't let him see how much he was affecting me.

"Lil girl? Stop playing nigga." I said.

"Keep talking ma. See where that gon get you." He chuckled darkly. I swallowed the spit building up in my throat. Im starting to get a lil nervous now.

"All the way off. Take everything off under ya waist." Kr gestured to my jeans that was halfway off. I sighed and took my shoes off and pulled my jeans all the way off. I hesitated to pull my underwear off but i did it. The slickness between my legs made my hold my legs tight so I wouldn't ruin the seats.

Kr pulled over in some random ass alley and I slowly started to regret talking all that shit.

"Cmere." He beckoned.