031

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

Tata came by and told me we was cool. That was good cause i was in that room boutta explode. A few days go by and I called up Belle and that bitch aint never doing nothing so she picked up.

She aint got nothing on me no more but I enjoy being around her now.

I pulled up to her spot and picked her up and told her everything. I had to get it off my chest.

"I told you my nigga not a lame." She clapped after hearing that Tata was cool. I kinda he would be but still it's crazy how he just seen us like that.

"But it's also fuck Kyle." She added to the conversation. I nodded my head agreeing. Fuck that nigga. Kissin on females.

"Real shit." I muttered. He almost got me in the shower today. Almost forgot everything he was doing.

"You need me to call you a girl to fuck or sum?" She asked seriously. She pulled out her phone.

"Nah you good." I responded. Ion feel like doing that shit. This nigga already got anger issues and so do I. We don't need to be doing that fighting shit no more. My knuckle hurt from last time.

"Whats the word wit Angel?" Belle asked.

"Oh her.." i pursed my lips before shrugging."Ion know. She cool but im really thinking bout Kr lately." I let out truthfully.

I feel like a dickhead for droppin her like that but i dont know.

"Good. That bitch ruining my ship." Belle crossed her arms.

"Not too much on her." I laughed.

"You can't let that nigga get off scotch free. You gotta get your get back Jenn." She instructed. She was right. I couldn't let that shit slide as much as I wanted to get back to fuckin him.

"I already set his head straight what else i gotta do?" I asked her. She look like she got some serious guidance waitin for me.

"I'm telling you if youn control that right now, niggas will play in yo motherfuckin face on my soul." She spoke. Probably from experience.

"All this talk but you not giving me nothin." I tapped on the steering wheel. I looked at her and she was frowning in the distance.

"Yalls situation is a lil different im tryna think." She let out thoughtfully. I chuckled a little and let her think. I leaned back in the seat getting comfortable.

"See me. I woulda been onna next nigga if Tata put his lips on a bitch. But if you go to some thot Kr freaky ass gon ask to join." She pouted not getting a resolution.

"Nah you deadass right too." I laughed. Kr either would be mad or want to lock lips wit her too. She got him on the dot.

"You just gon have to keep that pussy on lock." She concluded.

"On lock?" I smiled curiously.

"Lock down nigga. He not getting nothing till you feel like he learned his lesson." She explained further. I thought about it but had some questions.

"But-" i started before getting cut off.

"If you get tempted put that strap to use." She blurted before i could finish. My eyes widened at her statement

"Ayo! B you really just be talkin." I laughed. I felt my face heat up. This how females be talkin to each other? I needa stop being around niggas all the time. She funny as shit.

"Cmon i know you got one for yourself." She smirked elbowing me.

She was right. I did.

"Let that nigga fuck you wit it and let his dick hurt wishing it was him." She laughed evilly.

"Yo you crazy as fuck." I laughed covering my mouth.

"Okay but i just gave you a solution." She corrected. She did. Let's see how it work tho.

"Yeah you got it fr." I acknowledged holding my hand up. I dapped her up and she smiled proudly at herself.

After we ended up getting some food and talkin more shit. B real as fuck.

We pulled up to the stu cause Tata and Kr was there. We checked they location. She got it on that stalkin shit too.

She called up Tata and asked what room he booked and we went up there.

Dee was in the stu wit Kr sitting at the back. Tata was in the booth.

Belle went up to the window and waved at Tata excitedly. I shook my head at her then let my eyes trail back to Kr.

He was already looking at me. I nodded my head in the direction of the door for him to come outside and walked out.

The door didn't get to close behind me and Kr was right there. I walked out the stu and to the back of the building where no one was at.

It was dark so nobody would be lurking fr. Only a dim street light lit up across the street.

I leaned against the wall and let up eyes trail up and down. He put the shit on today. Too bad he like to kiss on thots.

He was lookin a bit nervous and had his hands in his pockets leaned up against the wall across from me, waitin for me to say something.

"You not forgiven. But im not as mad." I told him after a while. I watched him let out a breath he was holding.

"I'll take it." He smirked. I rolled my eyes playfully and shook my head. He make it hard for me to hate him. But the small bruise around his eye reminded me exactly what he did.

I walked up and pressed my lips on his. He smiled in the kiss and went along with it. It hadn't been long but i missed feeling his lips on mine. I held onto his face getting lost in it.

It wasn't till he put his hands on my waist that I snapped outta it. I pushed away from him and looked at me confused.

"Fuck-?" He cursed confused.

"Again- you not forgiven." I reminded him. I wiped my lips with the back of my hand.

"I just needed to wipe that girl off ya mouth." I told him. He smacked his lips and walked up on me.

"So what? We not gon kiss no more?" He asked backing me up into the wall. He trapped me between the two of his arms.

Why it gettin hot in here? And we outside?

"Maybe, maybe not." I responded.

"Oh so we definitely fuckin instead?" He laughed like he finally got it. Absolutely not.

"Fuck no. You not gettin none of this." I told him. I expected him to be all mad and shit but this nigga looked like he was gon start laughin in my face.

"Deadass?" He smiled. I raised my eyebrows at his amusement.

"Why you lyin to yourself like that? You not lastin without this dick you heard." He smirked. Oh nah. This nigga think i can't stand on business.

He must've forgot who I was. He gon be mad as fuck when he see how long I could go.

"Oh ight bet that." I scoffed. I pushed passed his arms and walked back to the stu. This nigga think im playin.

-------
What yall think?