016

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

Kr finally let up on Angel and they seemed to be getting along. But they both high as fuck so we'll see how long that last. Kr smoke too much in my opinion but that nigga don't listen to me.

They passed the joint back and forth and seemed to forget all about the shit that just happened. We was back in the living room and Angel layed her head down on my lap.

We was chattin it up nothing serious. Cause these niggas was trippen. Kr had to go and ruin it with his big ass mouth.

"Jenn when we gon fuc-" He started saying. My eyes widened and my head snapped back so fast. Kr realized what he said and quickly tried to make some shit up.

"Fuckin figure out what to get that nigga tata for his g-day." He said giggling. Yeah that nigga is done for tonight.

"Yeah nigga you need go to sleep." I told him. Angel laughed but she was noddin off too.

"Whats the word ma you spendin the night?" I asked rubbing her lip with my thumb. She pecked it cutely making me smile.

"Can i? I'm scared to take a uber right now." She sighed. I agreed with her. Mfs be weird out here. I coulda drove her home fr but i want her in my bed tonight. Not even on some freaky shit.

"Yeah cmon lets go to my room." I told her. I grabbed her hand and led her into my room. I went in and tried to ask her if she wanted some clothes to change into but she cut me off.

"Jenn i wanna kiss you again." She let out. She stared at me with low eyes that were kinda red. She reached her hand out to touch my face and pulled me close.

Her lips touched mine and once again that shit had me in heaven. Her lips was mad soft. I held onto her waist and kissed her back. She wrapped her arms around my neck getting comfortable.

Our kiss was getting more and more hungry and aggressive. I unwrapped my arms from her waist and start to take off her shirt. I lifted it and pulled it off her head. She pecked my lips every second she could.

I reached behind her and unclipped her bra. Her titties were big compared to her small size but they were perfect. The silver bar between each nipple was sexy as fuck.

"They so pretty my heart." I praised kissing her neck and using my hands to squeeze them. She let out a soft moan making my pussy start to get wet.

She pulled away and started shimming out of her shorts. She placed her lips back on my and grabbed my hand. She moved it to her pussy.

"Touch me." She whispered against my lips. This girl.. i swearr. I cupped her already wet pussy and rubbed my thumb up and down her slit. She shudder and held on my arm.

I started to play with her clit. I moved side to side with my thumb along her sensitive area. I kept sucking on her neck while doing so. She let out noises of pleasure once i started to go faster.

I slipped two fingers inside her pussy straight up. I knew her pussy was wet enough that it would just slip right in. I moved my fingers in and out of her. Her pussy making mad noise. Just how I like it.

I look over at her and her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. Angel look too fuckin good.

"You like how that feel?" I whispered ruffly into her ear. She shook her head yes. I wasn't satisfied with that response.

"My bad I can't hear you. What you said?" I asked going faster. She clenched around me and started whimpering.

"It feels so-o good Jenn." She let out breathily. Damn she make me wet as fuck right now. Her moans is doing something to me that regular bitches can't do.

"You want me to eat it." I asked her.

"Yes please." She let out softly. I chuckled a little at her niceties.

"You too polite. Tell me how bad you want it. Be nasty girl." I coached. I moved my fingers slower inside of her and find the spot under her ear that make her shake. I squeezed her waist with my free hand.

"Jenn.." she moaned.

"Go head." I helped her out.

"Eat my p-pussy Jenn. I need you so bad it h-hurt." She stuttered out. I groaned at the sound of that. Practically already tasting her pussy on my lips.

"I want your tongue on my clit r-real bad." She let out once more.

"Real bad?" I teased.

"Mhm." She hummed. I let her go and ushered her to the bed. She laid down and started touchin herself. I smacked her hand away.

"Don't play wit my pussy." I snapped. She whined at that and started playing with her tiddies instead. Impatient ass. I took off my shirt before bending down so that my face was eye level with her pussy.

It was glistening and waiting for me. I swiped my tongue at her clit making her back arch up a lil. I used my hand to press down on her stomach so she wouldn't move. Her legs went over my shoulders as I started sucking.

Her hand was in her hear pushin my head in. My tongue danced in her pussy and my girl was making all type of noises. She was moaning my name like crazy. I kept my tongue on that but got my fingers slicked up wit her wetness before plunging them in.

I moved them in and out while flicking my tongue on her shit mad fast. Shorty was itching to start levitating off the bed but my hold on her kept her steady.

"Jenn i'm gonna cum!" She squeaked. I kept going and ignored her hand tryna get me to come off of her. She finally tensed up once last time cumming on my lips and fingers.

I licked up all of her that i could before coming back up. She looked spent. Her hair was all over the place and there was tears coming out her eyes.

She still held her hand out to me making me come closer. She grabbed my face and kissed me. Tasting herself in my mouth.

"Thank you for that mami." She huffed outta breath. I let out a breathy laugh and pecked her lips again. I let go of her and went back to get a rag to clean her up.

She deadass fell asleep by the time I was done. I looked at her one last time before closing the door to my room.

Eatin her pussy was fye and all but I needed to cum right now and I knew exactly who could help me with that. I walked up to his room and slowly opened his door. This nigga better not be asleep.

I peeked my head inside and Kr was sitting down. His back against his headboard. He had one hand in his pants and the other holdin his phone.

He looked over and saw me creepin in. I walked in and closed the door behind me. After the door clicked he already knew what timing i was on.

He tossed his phone to the side and slipped his shirt off his head. I took off my shoes and slide down my pants. We looked at each other with dark looks. Knowing exactly what the other wanted..

————
What yall think? Yall fuckin w Angel or fuck that ho?