028

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

Angel had left this morning for her hair shit so me and Jenn was left in a awkward silence. Neither of us wanting to talk about what went down last night.

I aint gon lie. Both of em at the same time was like heaven on earth but something was off. I'm still jackin Angel though. I could tell something had switched in Jenn's head about her though.

"You good?" I asked Jenn who looked like she was in deep thought.

"You like fuckin her more then me?" She asked randomly. My face scrunched up.

"Yo what the fuck?" I let out. She grabbed my face and made me look at her. She was serious about this shit. She stared at me and waited for an answer.

"No i dont. Don't ask that stupid shit again." I told her. I grabbed her wrist and put her hand down off me. She my number 1 and that shit not changing.

"Yurrr." We hear once the front door opened. Tata came in with new designer bags that he put on the island counter. He came over and dapped me up.

"Nigga you might as well pack ya shit up and go." I shook my head.

"You havent slept here in a month." Jenn added on greetings him. Tata chuckled and shrugged his shoulders.

"So? If yall niggas need the crib to fuck each other yall coulda told me that." He laughed. My heart stopped and I looked at Jenn. Does this nigga know something? What did his bitch tell him?

"It got way to quiet." Tata let out looking between us. I let out a subtle deep breath. This nigga don't know nun.

"Anyways B wanna talk to you outside Jenn." Tata told her. Jenn nodded and went outside. I was making myself some eggs and I put it in the pan to fry.

"Nigga wsp wit you. You aint been out. I gotta go to the club wit my girl n shit. Messin up my reputation." Tata complained.

Ion feel like going to no fuckin club. I got my girl wit me here. She probably wouldn't even let me go if I wanted to.

"Ion know." I shrugged not giving him the real reason. Tata smacked his lips and i hear him pull out a chair.

"Get ya shit together nigga. We going out today you heard." We told me. I aint even argue wit him. I'll go out today i havent been outside in a minute. I know my city miss me.

"She left." Jenn said coming back in the house. Tata nodded.

"We going to the club later. You coming?" He asked her. I put my eggs on my plate and set it down on the table.

"You going?" Jenn raised her eyebrow at me.

"Yeah." I responded taking me seat. She gave me a look but decided against going to my surprise.