026

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

"Heyy guys whats up. Sorry how sloppy i look i was doing hair all day." Angel gushed putting her coat away. She came in looking good as usual.

"You good ma i just wanted to talk to you." Jenn let out after kissing her on the cheek. Angel wrapped her arms around her and Jenn rested her hands on her waist.

"Kr got sum to tell you." Jenn let out motioning her head toward me. Nah she ain't gotta do it like that. I rub my hand over my face. Mostly because the both of them good as fuck and it's makin my dick hard.

"Jenn.." i said sternly. My jaw clenched.

"Kyle." She responded back in the same tone. We stared at each other neither one of us backing down.

"Whats going on?" Angel pipped up. She looked between the two of us. Jenn finally broke eye contact and let go of Angel.

I watched her walk towards me confused. She walkin mad determined.

Ian even get to blink before she grabbed my face and kissed me on my lips. My eyes got big but i wasn't complaining tf. I started to get comfortable but she pulled away before i could get to business.

"Oh shit-" Angel let out. I look at her and she was shocked. Jenn pulled away from me and put her hands in her pockets.

"That was going on but it seem like we both like you." Jenn said playing with her feet avoiding eye contact with both of us.

"Did yall have something when we-" Angel frowned.

"Yeah." I cut her off. Ian even needa let her finish.

"Oh wow." She gulped.

"We had an agreement that i could still fuck wit you tho." Jenn tried to reason.

"You see where the problem is?" I asked. I relaxed my body on the wall and put my hands in my pants.

"Ignoring the fact that you were fucking him while fucking me. What's the problem." Angel asked. My eyebrow raised at that. She came closer to the two of us.

"You gotta pick who you wanna fuck wit." Jenn sighed. Angel went over to her and picked up Jenns head with her hands. She held her face to look directly at her.

"Did he make you pick?" She asked.

"No but-"

"Then that wouldn't be fair to me would it?" She finished cutting Jenn off. I realized what type of timing she was on and stood up straight. Jenn frowned a bit before she registered what the fuck Angel said.

A cocky smile then sat on her face. That whole depressed ass face was gone.

"Jenn i think we got ourselves a lil freak." I chuckled darkly. Jenn kissed the pretty girl in front of her.