005

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

𝐈𝐓𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐃𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃

This nigga..

I walked out that closet frustrated as fuck but i still called me a uber and called one of my hoes so they could meet me in the crib.

If he think i give a fuck bout him then he's dead trippin. I got out the car and unlocked the front door. Some bitch off instagram pulled up and we fucked real quick before i kicked her out.

I ignored Tata's and managements messages asking where i was at. I'm not going back till I know that nigga aint there.

He wanna play games? Say less. I love to play. Matter a fact i got on 2k right when I thought about it.

I was on the game for a while. I heard the front door and automatically rolled my eyes. I dont even give a fuck who's home they deadass gotta go. Ion wanna deal with them.

"Yo dickhead wsp wit you?" Tata asked. He was with his girl, but her rude ass never says hi to people so I ignored that she was here. He came over and dapped me up.

"Since when you claim Mel?" He asked me.

"Fuck that shit, ian claim her that don't mean Kr gets to push up on her." I explained. He laughed like shit was funny then went to his room to get something. Leaving me with his bitch.

I could see her in the corner of my eye staring at me. I scrunched my face up and put my controller down to look at her back. I expected her to look away but shorty was not scared.

"I seen what you and KR was doin." She let out calmly wit a smirk on her face.
Oh nah..

I kept my face just as calm but i wanted to react so fuckin bad. "You buggin shorty." I waved her off. Since i met her she aint never have no type of emotion on her face but just now she smiled wide as fuck.

"Yall don't usually get jealous but that Mel shit was sum serious." She said truthfully. We def kissed on the same bitches before wit no problem. But it was different this time.

"Ion know what you talkin about." I denied. I was tryna act bored of her and picked up my controller again. But I couldn't unpause the game. I needed to know what she knew.

"Whatever but if yall wanna keep it a secret you gotta be more slick then that. Cmon now." She giggled pickin at her nails.

"I got a little thirsty and went to get some water and I seen yall at the-" She started. I quickly threw my controller on the table and stopped her from finishing her sentence.

"Damn okay fuck what do you want." I asked her. This ho must want something. She probably want some money. Tata don't be takin her out or sum? I gotta teach my nigga how to spoil bitches.

"I wanna be your friend." She let out a lil too quiet. I almost didn't hear her. I smile almost escaped my lips but it'd be wrong as fuck to laugh in shorty face.

"You deadass right now?" I asked.

"Deadass." She told me.

"Youn got friends or sum?" Ian mean to be rude but this a lil down bad. Manipulating someone to be yo friend is crazyy.

"No, ion know why tho." She sighed all stressed. I side eyed her but didn't say nun. She def crazy asl.

"We gotta go out together, tell each other stuff, and you gotta stop lookin at me like im some sorta thottie." She instructed me. I ain't mind her terms and nodded.

She def gonna scare the hoes when im wit her but its a sacrifice i gotta make. Fuckin Kr bitch ass.

"Ight we'll do that then." I promised. I held out my hand towards her. She smiled and dapped me up. Let's see how this shit go.

"Cmon B lets go." Tata said to his girl. She winked at me before going with him.

"Remember the show tonight!" Tata called out. Oh fuck that shit. Ian remember we had a show today. I went on the group chat and it started at 11 pm at some club.

I mean at least there'll be bitches. I chilled for a while and smoked a blunt. I heard the front door open again and knew for a fact it wasn't Tata's little ass.

I did not wanna even breathe next to this nigga.

I got up out the couch and started walkin towards my room. I seen him starin at me from the corner of my eye put i kept it pushin. I went in my room and tried to close the door. But this nigga ginormous foot was in the way.

"Mcht watch out." I huffed lot even lookin at him. I tried to force the door close but it wasn't budging.

"Bro move im not fuckin playin wit you." I yelled. He still wouldn't move. I looked up at him and his eyes were all low and looked unimpressed.

I was all outta breath so i gave up trying for a second. Strong ah mf.

"You done?" He asked me. His voice mad deep. Yeah he def hit some shit before he got here. He pushed the door hard making me stumble back .

He was finally broke his way in and he closed the door behind him.

I frowned as i watched him drop his cross body bag down and took his hoodie off. He took his shirt off too. He ain't have abs or nun but lookin at him like that was doin something to me.

I looked away before he caught me starin. I crossed my arms and tried to figure out how a nigga making me feel uncomfortable in my own fuckin room.

I felt his big hand grab my arm and he pulled me towards the bed.

I tried to get out of his hold be again this mf strong asl. He pushed me onto the bed before reaching down and lifting the bottom of my shirt up.

What the fuck is he doin.

"I'm not fuckin you nigga so get that outta ya head." I clarified. I still lifted my arms up letting him pull my shirt off. He ignored me and didn't respond to what i said.

"Move over Carter." He mumbled. He tapped my leg. I scooted up to the top of the bed and watched him crawl over to my lap.

He laid his head down and shut his eyes. This nigga sleeping? Oh nah.

"Get the fuck off-"

"Shut the fuck up for I put my dick in ya mouth Jenn." He mumbled loud enough for me to hear. The vibrations of his voice on my lap was enough for me to shut the fuck up like he said.

"Get up real quick so I could at least get comfortable." I told him. He lifted his head up and used his arm to pull my body to a laying position.

He put his head on my chest and kept a arm around my waist before closing his eyes without a word.