011

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞+𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭

𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐑

Cuttin it up with Angel was actually really fun. Im fuckin wit her heavy. She gave me a kiss goodbye when I dropped her off at her place.

Our day almost made me forget about Kr bitch ass. He ignores me for 3 days expecting me to go beg for his attention. But I wasn't gonna fuckin do that shit, so I pretended not to even notice.

I could tell it was bothering him. Good. I talked to him today only to show how much I didn't give a fuck. Him and Angel gave each other mugs which almost made me laugh but i held it in.

He definitely felt some type of way seeing her.

I came home after gettin something from the deli and before i even opened the door i hear noises. My face scrunched up as i pressed my ear against the door.

"Yeah im boutta link up wit sum bitch.."

I didnt think the nigga was serious bout that.

And he brought her to our crib. That nigga outta his mind. He did this shit on purpose. He want a reaction outta me. I scoffed and shook my head.

He think im one of them dumb little girls that would cry over shit like this. He forgot that i know the tricks to get into bitches minds. I be playin em too. Yeah i know exactly what imma do.

I open the door and sure enough Kr getting head it look like. I can't see from who yet. I make sure to make hella noise so they know im home.

I walk closer toward where they was at and it was Murda B on her knees. Of course he get the bitch that I fuckin hate. I keep a straight face tho.

Murda looked over with the corner of her eye and she looked shocked. She tried to move her head but Kr pushed her back down.

"Keep goin, act like that nigga not here ma." He coached. I almost rolled my eyes but instead i smiled and nodded at her.

She looked unsure but eventually turned her eyes away and kept going. I pettily sit down across from them and lean into the single couch.

Kr watched me the whole time. I finally made eye contact with him and gave him a fake ass smile. I could see the faint sweat beads on his forehead while his stomach was movin up and down.

"How is she nigga?" I asked laughin a bit. He aint respond but i could see him gettin mad.

"Do me a favor and help him out B, he been stressed the last few days." I told her. She nodded with him still in her mouth.

"Aint that right Kr?" I asked him.

"Shut the fuck up Jenn." He groaned. I made a tsk sound twice and shook my head.

"Oh? B he still talkin you might have to go harder and get him right." I let her know. She a good listener fr because she went harder and Kr let out a soft moan while his eyes closed.

"Yeah that's it." I dragged out. I watched her use her hands to jerk what couldnt fit in her mouth. My eye twitched a little feelin the jealousy but i aint let it come out.

"He like when you do that." I exposed him. He held her head and pushed her down at the speed he wanted.

She was suckin the nigga up like it paid her rent. Kr did the shit when his lips part slightly and only soft breaths come out. He boutta cum. He looks at me while i rest my face into my palm.

He look good as fuck. It's makin me wet. Why this nigga gotta piss me off every second of everyday though. His eyes bore into mine. He look like he boutta nut fr.

Cum.

I mouthed the word at him. Sound not leavin my lips but he did just that.

"Fuck.." he let out. He came in Murda's mouth and like a good thot she swallowed that shit. She took her time to clean his tip up with her tongue before finishing.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and she turned and looked at me.

"Yo that was sexy as shit Jenn. Not even gon cap." She giggled. Her freaky ahh. Kr put his shit away and just watched us talk. I know he not done, knowing his ass..

"Ion even be like that fr but you mighta changed me nigga." She laughed gettin up off the floor.

"Yo come over here then ma. See if you like the rainbow or whatever the fuck." I laughed wit her. This shit would be perfect. Kr face already switched up quick as fuck once I said that. I held my hand out to her.

"Oh shit lemme taste fr." She said taking my hand. I pulled her into my lap and the bitch was a little heavy but whatever. I reached my hand up and held the side of her neck. I kissed the other side for a minute lookin at Kr the whole time.

My other hand went up her shirt to her tiddies. She moaned softly once I squeezed her left breast. I took my mouth away from her neck and moved them to hover over her lips.

"You sure ma?" I asked her. She nodded her head and place her hands on my neck pullin me close.

"Yeah lemme taste you Jenn Carter." She whispered. She lowkey ate that. Ion even like the bitch but i wanted to kiss her in the moment so i did.

She had some soft ass lips but her mouth tasted like Kr and some dumbass flavored vape. She ight at kissin. I let my hands fall down to her hips as the kiss got more heated.

She was really gettin into it. Ian really had to do nothing. I tilted my head to the side to get a look at Kr. He was def tight as fuck in that seat. I smiled making my eyes scrunch up.

That set him off.

"Yo Murda get the fuck out. Im not fuckin playin get the fuck out now!" He yelled. I smiled some more when she jumped out my arms and stood up.

"Kr- w-what did I do?" She asked frantically.

"Stop asking me shit and do what i said." He yelled at her again. She looked at me and I shrugged back at her.

She took her purse and stormed out the crib.

My job here is done.