014

𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋(𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐁𝐀𝐃𝐃𝐈𝐄)

I asked Jenn if it was just gonna be me and her and she left me on read. If anything i hope tata is there not Kr. He gives me mean vibes.

And he stay muggin me like i ran over his dog. But it's whatever. I called a uber and went to the location. I was nervous seeing as Jenn was fine as fuck and she likes me enough to invite me over.

I didn't know whether or not to knock or ring the door bell. Damn im over thinking. I rung the door bell and waited.

The door swung open and Jenn sexy ass stood before me. I gulped down my nerves.

"Ion think anyone has ever rung the doorbell ma. Polite ass." She laughed. Her braces were blue but sometimes they looked green. It made her ten times more cute.

"My bad. I didn't know i could just walk in." I responded shyly.

"You good. Cmere gimmie a hug or sum." She said holding her arm out. I walked forward and wrapped my arms around her neck. She tightly squeezed my waist with her arms making me feel warm inside.

I looked behind her and of course Kr was sitting there in the living room glaring. We made eye contact making him shake his head and go back to his game.

We released each other from the hug and she held my hand pulling me inside.

"Did you eat already?" She asked me. I winced at the question. My eating disorder was telling me to tell her yes even though it was a lie. But i wanted to enjoy something with her.

"No I haven't." I responded. I really didn't but I wasn't hungry. I never am.

"Kr what we eatin?" She asked him. She took me along with her to the living room and sat down. She pulled me down on top of her.

Her hand on my hips felt nice. I didn't oppose to being on her lap when there was seats available everywhere.

"You want Chinese?" Kr asked her. Even if i was on her lap he seemed to look straight through me.

"Thats cool wit me. What you think Angel?" She asked rubbing her hands on my waist. I was tempted to be petty and say no just so Kr would be mad but decided not to start drama.

"Thats fine." I replied.

"You so small it feel like i got a lil cat on me right now." Jenn laughed adjusting me. I felt my cheeks heat up from the comparison.

"Shut up." I muttered. Jenn got her own controller and started playin the game with Kr which I didn't mind because i was scrolling on my phone. I went on instagram and immediately shaderoom popped up. I don't even follow they account.

A picture of Jenn and this other girl that looked familiar were all huddled up together. The comments were spectaculting that they were together. My face scrunched up and i started scooting off Jenn.

"Jenn what the fuck is this." I asked her. I showed her the phone. She shook her head sighing. This girl better not be playin with me.

"Her side bitch." Kr laughed. That made me move off of her some more so i could turn around and look at her. She smacked her lips and mugged Kr.

"Nigga shut the fuck up." She called out to him.

"Thats just tata girl. We went to the mall. She my friend." She explained. I wanted to believe her but i've been played so many times.

"I promise you the only one im talkin to right now." She swore. I nodded slowly accepting her answer. My mistake was turning my head and looking at Kr.

He mouthed the words "she's lying" for me to see.

"Don't listen to that nigga he just mad." Jenn said catching on to what he was doing. She grabbed my face to look at her.

Her dark brown eyes were so fucking enchanting. She coulda said she was the president of China and i woulda believed her. I noticed her leaning in so i did the same until our lips connected.

Her lips were soft but she was very ruff with the way she kissed. I cupped her face with my hands and kissed her back with the same energy. She smiled at that and let her hands fall down to my hips pulling me closer.

I was about to straddle her but a annoyed Kr cleared his throat mad loud. I was about to pull away but Jenn caught my lips into a another kiss and started squeezing on my ass.

I ignored him and straddled her waist. I was wearing some shorts and a sweatshirt. Jenns hands made their way up to chest. I was a little self conscious about how un proportionate they were compared to my small size but she didn't seem to mind while squeezing them. She slipped her hand passed my bra so we were skin to skin.

The pressure of her ruff hands felt so good on my nipples. She started playing with my piercings next. It made me pause and moan. She left my lips and started kissing up my neck and under my ear. She sucked hard. It was definitely gonna leave a mark. But I didn't mind.

"Yall done? I needa order this food im mad hungry." Kr interrupted again. Jenn gave me another peck before taking her hands out my shirt.

"You know what i want." She told him. I cuddled up to her chest not really feeling like moving. He looked at me expectingly.

"I'll just get the same thing." I told him. He went on his phone and I assume he ordered the food.

I hope he not like this forever. I like Jenn and i know how it works when the person you're talking to has friends that hate you ends. Not well..