004

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐂𝐇𝐇

I watch her walk away pissed as hell. I aint mean to make her mad- pause nah i wanted her to be mad. How she gon let that thot do sum shit like that on her.

I only locked lips with her to make Jenn know what that shit feel like. My point was made.

"Kyle what the fuck was that?" Management asked me. I stood up and pulled my pants up a bit.

"Don't worry bout it." I said walkin out the room. Time to fix this shit. Jenn little ass not a fast walker so I caught up to her mad quick.

"Ayo stop!" I called out to her. I knew she wasn't gonna stop but the fact that she ain't even turn around got me tight.

I jogged a little and grabbed her arm. She tried to fight me but I handled that real quick. I pushed her against the wall in a lil dark corner.

"Let me go Kyle." She said staring up at me. Yeah she def mad. She kept tryna fight me so i held her down tighter.

"Why you was playin wit me back there.." I asked leaning down. She tried to back her face away but it hit the wall so she turned her head to the side tryna not look at me.

I placed both her wrists in one hand and used the other to grab her face and turn her towards me. Her cheeks squished between my fingers by how hard I was holdin her.

"You a fuckin dickhead." She stated. I shrugged at that.

"Yeah but you like that shit." I smirked. She scrunched up her face and rolled her eyes.

"Who told you that? I'll beat they ass." She responded. I smiled even if i knew she was still mad but she just looked mad cute under me.

"Yo stop starin-"

I cut her off by crashing my lips into hers. She froze for a second before letting my lips melt into hers. I let go of her wrist and used both my hands to cup her face.

That's my twin fr but I can't get enough. Her hands wrapped around my torso and normally that'd be gay as fuck but i aint even care fr.

She wouldn't let me slip my tongue in ha mouth so i bit her bottom lip making her cry out a little allowing me to go in.

It was almost as good as eating her pussy. I noticed we was next to a closet so i pulled away from her and opened the door. I pushed her in and looked around before I went inside myself.

Jenn pulled me towards her theough my belt hanging low on my hips.

"What the fuck we doing Kr?" She asked me seriously. I didn't respond but I locked lips with her again. I reached over and slipped my hands inside her hoodie and palmed her tiddies.

She groaned in my mouth and squeezed my arm. I let her lips go and kissed the side of her neck. My hands fell down to her waist, then down to her ass that was already hangin out her jeans. Belt on for no reason. But i cant be talkin fr.

She leaned closer and i felt her breathing on my neck. I sucked on her neck for a good minute and I know it left a mark.

"Can I touch you?" I asked her pulling away from her neck. She nodded but it wasn't enough for me and she could tell by my face.

"Yeah."

I pushed her lightly against the wall and reached down and unbuckled her belt. The came down and so did her draws.

I let my hand find her pussy and she was already wet. I chuckled as I continued rubbed her.

"Jenn got that wapp." I dragged jokingly. She looked away embarrassed. Her pussy juice coated my fingers making the whole thing better fa her.

I slipped one finger in making her moan and my dick get hard. I added another and pumped in and out. Once she got used to it I got faster.

"Mhmm wait Kr-" She moaned for me. She must've forgot that shit she pulled earlier. I'm not stopping for nothin.

"It feel good don't it? Tell me how good it is." I told her. I watched her mouth fall open but no words came out.

"Cmon tell me.." i coached. I kissed her neck again and slowed down my fingers.

"It's good.." she huffed.

"Yeah? You sure? I could stop if you want." I told her slowly taking my fingers away. She grabbed my wrist and held me in place.

"Dont fuckin stop nigga."

I added another finger and slammed right back into her wet pussy. It was making macaroni sounds for me. I used my thumb to rub on her clit making her start to shake.

"Fuckk Kr-" she moaned. I went faster until i felt her close. Then I pulled my fingers out and stopped playin wit her clit.

She looked up at me a frowned.

I lifted my fingers that was just inside her and put them between her lips. She looked at me while her mouth was on me. Her tongue tasting her juices.

I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Now go let yo "bitch" finish you off."

I pulled my fingers out her mouth and opened the closet door. Leaving her to herself and my dick boutta explode.

———

Yall fuckin wit this or nah😭 lemme know