94

Jennie

Before my lusty mind sobered up, Lisa had me hinged over the counter. The exposure prickled awareness over my slicked entrance, and I crooned another needy whine at her reflection. My elevated breaths were the only sounds until she spoke.

"I like this." Her eyes burned dark, and her finger spread arousal up to my clit. She brushed the sensitive apex of nerves in slow swipes. Up and down, she moved with infinite patience while I tightened and flinched. "Wet. Needy. Wanting me."

I groaned under the tightness from my insides swelling. Tickles of arousal seeped out my entrance, which she collected and painted up my seam to where my clit erupted in electric tingles beneath the swollen skin.

A wall of heat towered over my back, followed by her lips on the side of my neck. "We'll have to be fast." A quiet knock of her knuckles hit the counters on either side of my hips. The need to feel us connected trembled down my spine where her palm splayed. "But I'll make it up to you tonight when the house is empty except for your voice screaming my name."

Her dirty words, and the mouth she spread them with, spread wildfire across my skin. "Lisa... we shouldn't..."

Why was I talking and what was this shit coming out of my mouth? My whispered threat died when her fingers returned between my seam and pressed into my heated skin. Finding the nerves at the apex, she rubbed until my fists curled and my head bowed. With one hand stroking my outside skin, one of her other fingers plunged inside.

"No." her voice hummed warmth into my shoulder. "We shouldn't. But I need to. And the way you're soaking my fingers, so do you."

"Mmph." I clenched my teeth and squeezed my eyes closed. A pinch on my folds snapped them open.

"Let go." she whispered and pressed her palm into my mound. My legs were jelly, all my weight pressed on my elbows and her palm. "So, I can bury myself in you and watch you come apart all over again."

With half-closed eyes, redness all over my face, and lust-blown pupils, I was a hot, panting mess. Lisa's hooded eyes stared at me like I was her obsession. Her gaze warmed my skin where she looked. She mapped the arch of my lower back, the line of my jaw, and the swell of my ass. Clothed with my skirt rolled up to my waist, only the intimate part of me was splayed open and exposed.

Hot tension built inside me, sparks erupting where Lisa's finger rubbed. My eyelids were heavy, but I focused on her reflection. Unlike her stoic posture, her gaze was dark and unbridled. They issued a silent challenge, but it was the, "Let go, darling." that released my orgasm with a crash that wracked shudders down my spine. My entrance quivered and choked her finger. She stopped moving once I gasped for breaths. Relief seared through me, swelling my insides and trickling fluid out of my entrance.

A whimper twitched my lips when her finger pulled out, replaced by a stifled moan when she slicked my entrance. A drawer near my hip opened and she pulled on a condom.

The warmth of her pelvis spread over my backside and her hands adjusted my shirt at my hips. Soft fingers prodded my folds open, and she entered me with one smooth, slow push. I stretched around her, faint beats tapping at our contact point. My knees trembled, prompting me to lower onto my elbows. The resurging need shifted my hips back to push her deeper. Her reflected face morphed from tensed to satisfied in one push.

It was beautiful. I envied her transformation.

One of her hands gripped my hip, the other's fingers rubbed at my clit. The combination of her touch, her fullness, the body heat radiating off her chest into my back, and the scent of her deodorant and soap made my head spin. Her hips rolled in tandem with her fingers clenching into my hips.

Her slow and hesitant pushes became harder, faster thrusts that drilled into the spot where more ache swelled like a scream for relief. With a pinched grip, she dragged me across the counter. Wetness on my throbbing flesh magnified each smack of contact with licks of pleasure. I bit my cheek to hold back the moans that tapped on the back of my teeth.

She was too fast, too punishing, and morphed my body into a pliant, greedy state for more. My second peak surged with a rush of light-headedness and stolen breaths. Ache tightened our connection, curled my fingers into my palms, and brought my chin to my chest. I clenched around her, squeezing down and receding the euphoric swell with a low cry and deep inner spasms.

A shudder weakened my thighs and my spine locked up. Weakness rendered me useless. Lisa pushed deeper, faster, taking what she needed for her own relief. She groaned my name in between pants and came with a grip so tight on my hips, I hoped she branded the skin. Her damp forehead met my shoulder, then her lips with more raspy breaths than kisses. "I... didn't plan that. Seeing you here totally unravelled me."

Another drawer opened, followed by softness pressed into my hand.

"I'm sorry." I whispered while cleaning between my thighs with the washcloth she handed me. Lisa smirked at how I clung to the counter, unable to stand fully upright. "I need to tell you..."