64

Lisa

My eyes flew open to a single tear trailing over Jennie's cheek. She flicked it away fast. Under Nancy's plan to bury potential false allegations, I spent so much time purposely not talking about and focusing on my accident that I ignored the remnants I could remember. Certain pieces my ego chose to bury in my life's pile of poor decisions resurfaced.

Jet-black hair pulled back from her striking face in a high, tight bun. Round, warm brown eyes, framed with thick lashes and coated with gold, glimmering shadow. Tall. Four-inch heels brought her nose up to my chin. Slender but toned and tight. Her manicured appearance, down to the berry lipstick on her pouty lips, hit me as if she had kicked me in the balls.

Because she had.

My lips tingled at the memory of me running them over her smooth skin. One taste of her teased me until my dick ached. The warmth of her neck and the throbs of her racing pulse increased as I whispered what I wanted to do with her. Her chest flushed pink, and her nervous laugh bounced the swells of skin that my lips chased. One beg away from indulgence, I wanted to sink my teeth into her. Braless, her nipples poked into two inviting points beneath her dress. Her quiet pants in my ear showed she was as interested as I was.

The prick that swelled between my legs remembered when I ground it against her thigh. I palmed the wall around her shoulders and tucked her between my elbows. Waiting for one crucial confirmation, I moved them to her waist, sweating from the heat under my suit coat. I wanted her so badly that my skin burned. She was soft, tasted like sin, and delivered a crushing blow in the gonads. A searing pain struck me. My head dizzied, and I crumpled over, palming my crotch like a shield.

"Go find someone with a more desperate vagina and lower standards, Lisa."

My family jewels were bruised and purple when I woke up at the hospital. Totally out of sorts, my shoulder was in a sling and my nose broke from the passenger's side airbag. With her knee's slammed contact, I was surprised my balls descended.

The room's darkness pressed on me. A breath caught in my chest, and I sat upright. Fast and silent, my feet flew out of the room. In my peripheral vision, Jennie's eyes turned from rounded to narrowed daggers. They stabbed the back of my head as I slipped out, closing the door with a click that probably woke the entire room.

"Oh, fuck!" I cursed and clenched the bathroom counter. Chill shocked the soles of my bare feet. "Can't be... that's... fuck. Lisa, you fucked up this time, you sick fuck. No wonder she hates me!"

Because I fucking deserved it. This wasn't the time for a trip down memory lane, but all my body's reactions to her presence made complete sense. My brain turned to soup, and my aching dick gave me a celebration salute.

The realisation of my stupidity struck me still. Four years ago, Jennie Kim was a mousey bookworm who tagged along at my draft party and unfortunately witnessed Kendall trying to suck me off. The same shame that made me refuse to touch Kendall for the rest of that night coursed through my veins. Unable to look in the mirror, I stared at the tight skin over my knuckles.