Chapter 19.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.19•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Last time you pleased me, this time let me please you". I climbed on him as he was just staring at my face it was clear he was hiding his shocked expression. I've to do it for the sake of the life inside me, I took a breath as I unbuttoned my shirt while sitting on his stomach, he was just looking at me with his straight eyes.

I pushed my shirt from my shoulders and throw it in the room while looking into him, a sly smirk plastered on his face while looking into my chest as I gulped and bring my hands back, opened the hook of my black bra as I stopped for a while but I've to do it as I unhook it and clenched my Jaws when I removed it too leaving my top naked in front of his eyes made him to bite on his piercing lips.

"I like that energy". He hissed but I didn't reacted, hold his wide wrist as I bring it closer to my body, I felt electricity running through my veins when his big hand caught my bosom and squeeze it made me to shut my eyes. "Fuck!". He exclaimed as I opens my eyes and clawed his chest, unbuttoned the shirt of my husband that he was wearing and exposed his well toned abs made me to gulp.

"Feisty kitten". He smirked as I curved my body down to him and placed my lips on his neck made him to tilt his neck higher where I starts to place soft kisses, I felt mixed emotions when his moans rang through my ears made me to gulp. His mouth hung when I nibbled his flesh into my teeth making his skin to caught a colour of my paint in his skin.

A moan left from my mouth while sucking on his skin when he pinched my nipples made me to stop the kisses and face him. "My turn". I whispered as I palmed his chest and placed my lips near his nipples, I felt him giggling when I placed his nipples between my lips but his giggle turned into an huge moan when I took it between my teeth and gave it a squeeze.

"Holy fuck!". He exclaimed as I higher my face at him. "You like to be rough right! Let me be". His smirk go wild as I hold the string of the sweatpants that he was wearing and opened the knote, I gulped when I down it to his thighs making his bulge go crazy.

"If you can't speak the truth, this thing of yours does". I said as he smirked. "Yeah just the way you're so fucking wet like a navy". I didn't reacted as I just looked at the other side, He shut his eyes when I caught his thick, stood bulge in my hands where he wide his legs made me to sit in between.

"Oh fuck!". He hissed when I played his stick and start caressing it, He groaned when I starts to gave his cock some jerks while he throw his head on the pillow in pure pleasure. "Face me".