Chapter 26.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.26•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Laying on the cold floor, I was in pain, blood was oozing from my skin along with burning sansation, my eyes were heavy, ready to pass out as I hugged my belly while tears kept on falling down. My heavy eyes shut opened when his words rang through my mind.

"I've a work right now but when I come back I want you to be all ready to go to doctor, cause I can't see that sin coming to life, If you didn't then I could abort your child by myself too". 

He snapped so badly, I hardly sat being in so much pain but my heart was way more hurting as I burst into a cry while palming my belly, I can't let this happen, the child isn't born yet and he wants to abort it, killing my child, I can't let this happen. I gulped with pain and stood on my feet, I limped but I managed to walked to the door by the help of wall.

I hold the door knob but I wide my eyes, It's locked, Yoongi had locked me in the house, "No! No Please!". I tried my best to open the door, jerk it, knocked it, kick it but all in vein, nothing came in handy made me to slide down while crying so badly. "Please Oh dear Lord". I cried so loudly, I hope the Almighty listen to my pleads.

My head jerked to the side where I listened to my phone ringing, I immediately crawled as the sound was coming from the couch, I immediately hold the phone as my world frozen to saw the caller I'd. Jungkook!

My eyes teared up, I don't have any choice I immediately attended the call. "Jung-Jungkook Ple-please". My feet was cold as my hands were shivering as well my voice was shaky. "Y/n, Are you crying?!". He looked anxious by the tone as I burst into a cry. "He-He will kill our child". I said while crying as he paused. "Who will kill your child?!". I bite on my quivering lip. "Yo-Yoongi, Ple-please save me".

"Hold on, just breath and don't cut the call, I'm in the car, I'm coming just don't cut the call". I nodded while breathing heavily. "Talk to me". I nodded with quivering lips and can't stop the tears. "Is he home?!". I shook my head as he could see me. "He isn't but he soon will and will abort the child Please Jungkook, I can't loose our child, please". I begged and cried as my head jerked to the door when it starts to knock.

"Y/n! Open the door" Jungkook yelled while knocking as I felt my breath. "I-I can't, it's locked". I felt him kicking the door made me to wide my eyes. "Jungkook". I breath as I hissed in pain when the blood starts to ooze again from my arm. Soon the door went wide open where I was stood in front of the door, in some distance.

Jungkook's POV:

I broke the door lock as the door opened wide revealing her standing between, My eyes  widen as I gulped hardly, I felt my heart will explode by the pain, She's hurt, she's injured, blood is dropping from his arm to the tip of her finger then dripping on the ground, there's a string of blood to her forehead, her eyes are all puffy and red, Bruises and marks on her visible skin, I don't know how many scars she's having under her clothes.