Chapter 20.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.20•°*"˜.•°*"˜

-HAPPY 1K FAMILY

--

Sitting inside the bath tub as I caressed my belly feeling joy of happiness rising in my temperature, I closes my eyes and felt the little flesh growing inside me but disappointment filled inside my lids resulting tears to fall down. "I'm sorry, Momma is so bad". I talked to the life inside me. "No choice left for me but to do that. I didn't plan to do it with Jungkook but the desires inside me made me do it".

I smiled. "But it granted me with you my little heart". I smiled and choked on my tears. "But this time I did it just for saving you, he's cruel and I'm afraid he'll ruin you too while being inside me and openly cheated again on my Husband with your Father".

I had to do it, I had to play his game just to save your inside health even I'm feeling so weak but I can't loose you, I can't even tell Jungkook about you, I'm sure he'll told me to abort you but if not he surely will snatch you from me where Yoongi will also leave me.

"You're not more then a Slut to me, don't let the hopes on or anything, You're my fucking Slut who Fucks by me for her own good-"

He's right, Jungkook is right I'll be alone then in this cruel world where Jungkook will also never look at me cause he got what he wanted and once he'll get tired of me he eventually will leave me, He have Lisa now at his side, His wife which matters the most, I can't be a home wrecker where he already tagged me, I already was tagged of being a cheater and now home wrecker too.

That's why I had no choice left, I can't even divorce Yoongi cause if I did nothing will left, Jungkook will snatch you from me or worst he'll finish your existence where if I divorce Yoongi I'll be abandoned.

I'm not afraid of being abandoned but the beasts wandering on the streets are worst then anyone, worst then Jungkook and more abusive then Yoongi, sees girls as their feast more horrible then Taehyung. 

I'm even now afraid of facing my child now, how would I be able to tell my child about Me, about my Husband, about my child's Father, everything is just so messed and became twisted in our own hate and Love.

I can't do anything but to face the shits which is made by me from the starting, I'm responsible for everything, why did I even fall in Love with Jungkook where I should be at my limits knowing damn well I don't relate his standard where Lisa fits Jungkook and his Mom's standard well.