Chapter 22.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.22•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I shrunken into a ball while crying when I opened my puffy eyes, I burst into a huge cry as I remembered last night.

-Last Night-

"Shut up woman". He smirked where my mouth hung low when he put the pressure on my throat made my eyes to went wide, I felt my windpipes getting block as someone had cut my oxygen off and I'm struggling for breath. "You're mine and had to obey me". I clawed my palms on his face while pushing him.

*SLAP*

"Stay still". He yelled at me as I felt a stinging pain over my cheek when he slapped me so harshly where I tasted my own blood, bursted out of my lip. "Yoongi you're not in your senses". I cried as he laughed. "Shh". His eyes were heavy, he was so down cause of the alcohol as I placed my palms on his chest and pushed him with all my might made him to fell on the other side of the bed made me to immediately stood, I was shaking with fear when I watched him getting up while groaning.

"Come here Y/n". He yelled while making himself stood by the support of his palms on the bed thus I immediately ran to the door and ran out, heard him screaming from behind, I ran to the other room and locked myself there while crying like a little child in a corner of the room.

-PRESENT-

Fearing him I slightly opened the door and walked out, I had my shivering steps towards our room as I peeked but the bed was empty I walked towards the bathroom and it was empty too made me to sigh with closed teary eyes. What this fate want to do with me, I walked towards the bed and sat while hiding my face between my palms and crying hardly. "My therapist said not to fuck you without your consents but what do I do when you don't want me to touch you and how much badly I want you now".

I recalled his words as something immediately ran through my mind, once I was cleaning the drawers where I found a prescription of an doctor but at that moment Yoongi immediately walked inside and snatched it from my hand where he scolded me so much, I read the doctor's name and still remembers it was, I'm not much sure but I guess it was someone name as Doctor Kim Seokjin.

Suddenly my phone rang made me to flinch, I gulped when I saw the caller I'd, it's Jungkook made me to close my eyes with heavy heart made tears to fall down.

"Don't you think it's Love?!".

"Then tell me what Love is?!"

"Shhh, just sleep"