Chapter 12.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.12•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Jungkook's phone was buzzing as he looked at the caller I'd and it was Lisa, he put his phone on silent as he walked towards the balcony, staring at the Moon while the cold air brushing his cheeks away, he hold the cold steel balcony case makes his warm hands to felt the coldness, he closes his eyes as he gritted his teeth.

<7 Years Back>

"What! Me in love!". Y/n said in an high voice which attain the attention of each and every student. "What do you mean?!". Jungkook asked innocently as she burst into an huge laugh. "A rich and handsome man, all you have but tch tch I'm bored now! You don't have good guts to be a better boyfriend". She said with an bold attitude as the hand of him that was holding the bouquet of flowers went down made him to blink his eyes. "What are you saying?!". He asked as she smirked.

"I said I'm bored now, You're so boring, I've used you now fuck off". She said while having her hands on his chest as she pushed him making him to stumble and burst into an huge laugh makes Jungkook's eyes to went teary. "Y/n!". He called but she just laughed. "Such a mama's boy, now look he's crying Oh my! I can't!". The crowd was mumbling as she was laughing, everything was blurry in front of Jungkook but only her, her laugh was muffled but the thing Jungkook saw she can't even guess that he did.

The finger marks on her writs, the blue mark on her neck as well as a crimson shade on her cheek which she was trying to hide by her hairs, he saw it but he smiled and walked towards her and was about to cup her face"Y/n listen-

*SLAP*

Jungkook's face was thrown on the other side by the stinging pain when she slapped him hard. "Don't you fucking listen to me to fucking fuck off". She screamed with all her might on his face and just turned, turned to walk, while he turn his face at her to watch her but she didn't turned.

-PRESENT-

Jungkook's hold on the case went more tight like he would crush it in his palms, he immediately hold a cigarette and lit it with the lighter and starts to Inhale it, feeling a little peace, What was those marks?! On her wrists, her neck and cheek! What was that! Even 7 Years left but they still are fresh in his mind, He gritted his teeth at how misunderstood he thought, she looked like an innocent lamb but in the past she left him saying that she's bored of him also these marks on herself, she must have been awaiting for an wild sex.

Maybe she had an wild sex and that's why she was having all those marks and she got pleasured that's why she pushed him away, Jungkook hold his hairs in frustration and screamed, these thoughts! These thoughts! again corrupting his mind and making him insane!