Chapter 28.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.28•°*"˜.•°*"˜

He kissed her hairs while caressing it as he cupped her face. "Show me your scars". She blinked. "But why again?!". He caressed her cheek with his thumb. "Cause I wanted to see how many times you needed me and I wasn't there". He whispered making her eyes to teary.

--

"Jungkook are you going?!". She asked while pinching the cloth from his arm as Jungkook turned back to her and hugged her making her to wrapped her arms around him, he cupped her head and pecked it. "I don't want to leave you alone here but I swear I'll be back soon". She raised her eyes at him as he cupped her cheeks while being panicking when he watched her eyes misty. "I'm scared what if Yoongi come here".

He sigh and again hugged her. "No one will come here believe me, I've some important things to do I swear I soon will be back". She nodded her head with an heavy heart but Jungkook's heart was more heavier as he leaned down and kissed her lips making her to feel ease. "I'll be back soon".

Driving but his whole mind was just on Y/n, he don't want to leave her alone but he have so many things to do with Taehyung and he'll do it also the traces of Yoongi he wants to know.

--

"What the fuck is happening here!". Jungkook screamed at his PM in anger made him to flinch. "Sir the video of Miss. Lisa is all over the Internet, someone leaked it." Jungkook hold his hairs in frustration as he banged his hand on the table. "Should I call her?!". Jungkook shook his head. "Instead call Taehyung and tell him that I want to meet him afternoon at my place".

Jungkook's blood was boiling in anger but he chuckled. "That's what Karma is". He shook his head and pocked his tongue inside his cheek playfully. "You got what you deserved Miss. Lalisa, You ruined a innocent now look what had done to you I also was in between somehow and my image is also ruined since I'm attached with you *Chuckle* That's what Karma is and it hit both of us along with Taehyung".

--

"Where is Lisa?!". Jungkook asked as Taehyung shook his head. "She's traumatised by the event that had happened". Jungkook nodded. "She's a disappointment". Jungkook scoofed as Taehyung gritted his teeth while clenching his fists. "You gave that video of her to Yoongi now look what had happened to your own beloved sister, Karma hit you too Taehyung".

Taehyung ran to him and hold his collar in anger. "You did that?!". Jungkook chuckled. "I'm not like you Taehyung, You also know that how selfish your sister is from her school life, anyone can do it". Taehyung let go of his collar instead hold his hairs as he sat on the couch. "I don't know what to do now, I'm fucked up!". Jungkook walked to him as he offered him a glass of alcohol made him to look at Jungkook. "Least we could do right now, better let not Lisa come, I'll take care of the media". Taehyung nodded and hold the glass of liquor as he gulped it down in all go as Jungkook smirked while sipping his drink.

As soon as the liquid slipped into his mouth and flowed into his throat he felt a stinging pain suddenly made him to twitch his eyes along with he felt like his throat burning made him to cough badly, he starts to cough while holding his throat as he starts to rub his chest when he felt the liquid running down like a fire.

"What the-what did you-". Jungkook chuckled. "Acid". Jungkook said with an playful smirk as Taehyung wide his eyes, he felt burning stomach pain his mouth starts to drool by the severe chest pain, his eyes teared up as he fell on the ground while limping, feeling his throat swelling making him to get difficulty in breath. Jungkook walked to him. "Now taste the slow severe death". His blood pressure was rapidly dropping as he screamed in pure pain by the increasing burning flow into his veins while breathing heavily.

Jungkook looked at his wrist watch as he made his lips into an thin line. "You'll take so much time to die, it would be fun to watch you die but I don't have enough time to do that so I'll be going". Jungkook laughed as Taehyung raised his shaky eyes at him made Jungkook to turn for to go, but he halted and turn back to him. Jungkook smirked and kicked so badly Taehyung in his stomach made Taehyung to almost die by it. "You messed with a wrong guy by messing with my girl, whether it's after 7 Years later but at least you got what you deserved".

Jungkook walked out of his farmhouse as he called one of his man. "Any traces for Yoongi". Jungkook asked with seriousness in his tone. " sir we couldn't get anything about him, it felt like he vanished". Jungkook nodded his head. "Alright". Jungkook said and shoved the phone inside his pocket. "One done, Two to go". Jungkook said and had his steps to his car to go to his Love, he stopped near a mall as he smiled watching the beautiful dresses that he bought some of them for her beautiful Flower.

--

"You're looking absolutely gorgeous". These words were enough to make her smile and feel loved. "You must be tired". He asked as she nodded where he opened his arms for her and she curled up against his embrace. She could feel his warmth radiating from from body, He made no efforts to take things further, content tonight with her proximity, she felt cared, safe, loved what's what she always wanted to felt, that's what she always wanted, That's what she always wanted to be, Someone's.

She woke up at the touch of his hand brushing over her belly, The cool light of the dazzling Moon streamed through the window, illuminating the darkness, casting a deep shadows throughout the room, She felt his soft lips brushing over her bare shoulder, softly exploring the sweet taste. She could feel the warmth of his body sending a jolt of calmness in her veins, finally she rolled making him to get stunned, she cupped his face as she smiled.

"Kiss me". She whispered.