Chapter 17.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.17•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Death is my Salvation". I murmured to myself cause I'm standing in between a bridge in which at once adge Jungkook is standing and on the other one it's Yoongi, I'm between the both so it'll be better if I just jump from the middle, I closes my eyes but suddenly a pain in my head made me to stumble back but I balanced myself, I clenched my head as it starts to spin, didn't get to know but I stumbled and fall down on the road as my eyes rolled back made me to fall on the road, my eyes became heavy as I fell unconscious.

People gathered. "Look the woman has just fall". People hold her unconscious body inside the car and drove to the nearest hospital. "Lay her down here". They made her lay on the stretcher and drag it to the room where they had a check up on her, they didn't found any phone nor bag as she forgot it in Jungkook's office. "Oh my she's pregnant". The nurse spoke after checking on her as they panicked and immediately called the doctor "Doctor Yeonjun please this way"

The doctor wide his eyes to saw her. "Y/n!" He immediately checked the baby. "It's a miracle that nothing happened to the baby, She's almost a week pragnant". Yeonjun's eyes teared up watching her state but didn't had the courage to face her as he just injected her as they cleaned the wound on her forehead and left out, he have nothing to say, to ask or to face her by the things happened to her in the past, he already in woe that he couldn't save her and watched her getting all the shits in the past, that he didn't had the strength to tell Jungkook just because of Yeonjun's greediness and because of his greedy self he's now an doctor, all thanks to be on Taehyung's side.

After some hours later she opened her eyes and panicked to saw herself in an hospital room, she was about to let go of the needle in her hand of medical drip but the nurse came. "Hold down lady, you've to rest". The nurse said as she narrowed her eyes. "I'm fine, I need to go". She said as the nurse smiled. "I think you don't know about it". She raised her brow in confusion at how the nurse smiled and the way she said. "Know what?!". The nurse smiled and had a checked her drip. "You're pragnant".

That's where she wide her eyes, she felt her inside stopping as her whole world went froze, her eyes teared up as she palmed her mouth. What sin I was about to commit! I wasn't just about to end my life but another innocent tiny life building inside me. "Give us your husband's or anyone's phone number so they could come and look after you".

My throat dried as I closes my eyes, this child belong to no one but Jungkook. "You're not more then a Slut to me, don't let the hopes on or anything, You're my fucking Slut who Fucks by me for her own good-" 

How I forgot to take the pragnancy pills where I reminded myself to take it. How I became that much careless in that important moment, How I forgot that Yoongi had used condom where Jungkook didn't, I'm sure this child belongs to Jungkook." Ma'am!". The nurse called as I nodded. "I need a little rest, I'm good, I soon will give you the number can you please give me a little space?!". She smiled and nodded her head as she left.