Chapter 9.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.09•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I woke up with my puffy face due to the continuous cries as I slept on the couch while crying, last night I didn't even had the energy left to walk to my bedroom or lock myself, I closes my eyes making tears to fall but I've to go to my work and Face that devil again, Taehyung had warned me not to face him but what should I do it's my work place and if I didn't went he must eliminate the amount of pay and his torture is way more worse, I'm stucked! What should I do, I wishes to just die right now.

--

Walking to my office with my weak knees, it's only Yoongi inside my head, he didn't even came till now, it's so weird and I'm so worried, suddenly the telephone rang as I sigh knowing who's it, I bring the phone close to my ear. "In my office"
He spoke as I'm not even in a mood to say anything, bringing back the phone, I stood and walked to him with my weak knees, everything wasn't right but the moment I met Jungkook everything went worse.

*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*
*KNOCK*

"Come". I opened the door as Jungkook was  wearing his coat. "Let's go". I looked at him with wide eyes. "Where?!". I asked as he came closer to me with a respective distance. "Mall". I looked at him with questionable eyes. "But why?". I flinched when he placed his hand on my cheek. "You look so cute when you make that face".

I almost cringed as he chuckled. "You're not allowed to ask questions here". He hold my wrist and starts to walk to the door, opened it and let go of my wrist as he starts to walk further. "But where are we going?!". I asked as he turned his face at me, his serious face always kills me as he didn't said anything but just was walking made me to follow him.

We get into the car as I felt so weird while sitting with him as I made a huge distance but I gasped when he caught me by my waist and made me closer to him. "Don't do this!" I said in an low voice because I shouldn't be doing this. "I'll". He said as he sniffed my hairs. "Even you're using cheap shampoos but still your hair smells so good". Well that's an amazing humiliation as I closes my eyes in frustration, this man is just so of himself. "You're using expensive shampoo but still doesn't smell good". I don't know but I just can't stop myself from saying it, This savang stupid tongue!

I gasped loudly when he hold my hips and made me sit on his lap made me to wiggle in his grip. "Stop and stay still cause you're making the things worse". I know what he meant as I stopped myself from protesting and just went still. I gripped my cloth when he snuggled his face into my crook smelling me. "You haven't sniffed me I swear I smell well even from down there". Gross! That's what I can call! He's just so gross. "Mr. Jeon let me go". I pushed myself and sat besides him making my dress proper as I looked outside. I don't know where Yoongi is and what work he was talking about and here I'm doing all this with my boss! It's me I'm so gross.