Chapter 13.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.13•°*"˜.•°*"˜

His wide hand wrapped around my throat and with the other over my waist pulled me more closer as I wide my eyes at him watching him with an sinister smirk plastered on his lips. "Let's treat you like I want". In a split of second he rolled me making my back to hit his hard naked chest as I breath in heavy when he snuggled his face into my crook from back. "L-let me go". My words came out so hardly like someone is pulling my words back into my throat as I breath in heavy when he sniffed me, he placed his open lips and kissed my flesh.

"You're so tempting". My mouth hung low as my eyes closes back when he sucks on my flesh making it to go wet by his warm saliva. "Jungkook stop". I whispered as he stopped, I bite on my lower lip feeling disappointed that he listened to me as he hold my shoulders and made me to face him while I was just looking down. "You really want me to stop?!".

His question somehow made me confused, I gulped while just looking down as he placed his finger under my chin and making my face lift. "Tell me". I gulped while looking into his eyes, they're still the same, those dark brown doe eyes and the way he's looking at me like he's longing from a long time to be with me. "Tell me that you want me or not?!". He asked as I gulped, I wanted him from a long time, cause I Loved him, I Loves him, still now, I'm so deey in love with each moment and each inch of him.

"C'mon tell me!". He asked again and I wanted to scream that I Want him but there's a barrier in between, it always was between, he was waiting for my response as I looked down making him to sigh. "Fuck! I want you". He confessed and without wasting any second he smashed his lips on mine making me to wide my eyes, his sudden action made me speechless, his hand cupped my cheek and the other one grabbed my waist and pushed me more closer to him, finishing each and every single gap between. I closes my eyes when he took my lower lip between his luscious one.

It's the first time both kissing each other, 7 Years back when they were so deeply in love they just had pecks on lips or just mere kiss but that deep one was so surreal for both of them cause that was the fist time that they were digging deeper then deep.

He hungrily kissed her lips while she places her hand on his bare shoulder for to maintain the balance, she don't want him to do that but the fact was that she don't wanted to push him either, it was wrong and they both knows that, both knows both are cheating on their partners and both knows that the circumstances are gonna be worst but let them live a moment together and they were living right now.

Jungkook's fingers clawed in my hairs as he deepen the kiss, exploring my mouth, I never had this deep kiss, he was hungry, hungry like a beast as if he's having a feast on me now, A moan left from my mouth when he bite on my lower lip making me to shut my eyes but soothes when he sucked on it with his lips.