Chapter 30.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.30•°*"˜.•°*"˜

-7 Years Later-

"JungSeok were getting late!". Jungkook said as the 7 Year old little girl nodded while exploring something in the drawer. "What my little baby is finding?!". Jungkook asked while coming to her as she smiled and turned to him while a necklace was hanging in her hand made Jungkook's smile to get fade. "I was finding this". She said with an wide smile. "Dad it's so beautiful". She said while looking at the necklace as Jungkook smiled in pain and bend down to her level. "It's beautiful cause it belongs to your Mother".

She smiled in wide. "I want to wear it while meeting Mom!". Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Alright let me make you wear it". He said as she nodded and turned meanwhile Jungkook gulped and closes his eyes while a tear trickle down when the memories rush through his mind. he touched the purple stone engraved inside the silver thin woods.

"You still wearing it". She looked at the other side, hiding her eyes. "It was the first thing that was given by you, how can I remove it from my body".

"Dad?!". His little daughter called as he sniffed and wiped his tears and made her to wear it which made her to giggle while jumping in pure joy. "You're looking exactly same as you Mother". She gasped and smiled. "Mom will be happy to see me looking like her right!".Jungkook smiled and nodded his head. "Then let's go we're getting late, we shouldn't be late, she'll be waiting for us". She said as she hold his fingers and starts to drag him made him to smile in pain.

"Today is my birthday and I'm so excited to meet Mom, she must've been waiting for us, we should hurry or else she'll be angry and won't talk like everytime".

-7 Years Back-

"Oh your eyes and nose are same as your Father". I said to my 2 Months old little girl while bobbling her nose as my phone rang made me to look at it and a smile crept on my face. "It's your Dad". I told my little angel as I attended the call. "Mi Casa". I everytime blushes whenever he calls me that made me to smile. "Where are you?!". I asked while playing with my princess's tiny hand. "Just be in here, only 20 minutes". He told as I nodded. "How my JungSeok doing?!".

I giggled when my little angel smiled. "She's smiling right now". I told and I could sense him smiling through the phone. "My little JungSeok, dad is asking for you". I told her as she giggled made me to chuckle as Jungkook also giggled. "I guess my daughter is missing me". I smiled. "Obviously she is and me too". I said with an pout as he chuckled. "Just on my way". I nodded but I wide my eyes when suddenly I realized that the food is about to burn that I left on the stove.