Chapter 4.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.04•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I walked inside the house while holding the bags of vegetables and stuffs, I lend some money From Hoseok, it was so embarrassing for me to ask but I got no choice, I walked inside and my heart broke to watch Yoongi  sleeping on the couch while the bottles were around him.

I shook my head and wiped my tears as I walked inside the kitchen, I hold the Onion and a knife and starts to cut them but my mind wasn't in an right state, Jungkook is changed alot when I last met him we only were 18 and he was a sweet boy at that time  and now he changed so much he became so manly and had many piercing, I couldn't watched much of his face features as I couldn't get my froze gaze over him.

Even if I watched him only for just a mere second but I watched him all from inside and outside, he looked empty yet still broken, his cheerful voice and giggles still rings into my ears but now his cold voice just made me froze and regret, What have I done!

I thought that after me Jungkook would be better then ever but I just made it more worse then ever, I thought that he'll forget me with the passage of time and be more happy and better with Lisa but it's not the same as I thought, it's worse, His cold voice and empty eyes broken me more, What have I done! I made him that way, I made him heartless yet he acts like he don't have any feelings but all I know that he held them inside, those beautiful feelings along with all those painful moments are all held inside like buried inside the graveyard of his heart.

I hissed in pain when the knife cut off the flesh of my finger, I immediately shoved my finger inside my mouth while the blood spread into my mouth and tears were already on my lips making me to taste them, I made dinner as I walked to Yoongi to wake him up to eat the meal.

"Yoongi! Yoongi wake up". I softly called his name as I placed my palm over his forehead and wide my eyes when felt his forehead heated like it's burning. "Oh my you're burning". I said out loud in tension building inside, I immediately ran to kitchen and pour water inside the bowl as I open the freezer and had some ice inside the water to make it ice cold, I hold the cloth and wet it with the cold water and rest it on the forehead of Yoongi with tears.

"Wake up Yoongi". I said again softly with tears but he wasn't saying anything and just was burning, while I changed the cloth and again pour it inside the cold water then placed it over his forehead to cool him down. "Please be ok". I said with tears I want to get him to an doctor but I don't have any money to do that so, I again replaced the cold cloth but I felt like I gain my breath when his closed eyes moved made me to sit properly immediately as I caressed his forehead.