Chapter 10.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.10•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Be my whore, my bed warmer and in return I'll help you". I jerked my wide eyes at him just to watch him wearing a disgusting smirk all over his face.

"Please Jungkook don't take my misery and helplessness as your fun"

I joint my hands in front of him as he took his giant steps towards me with his fireced eyes as I gasped when he pulled me by my waist made me to hit his hard rock like chest while a devilish smirk plastered on his pierced lips.

"I'm not taking your misery or helplesness as my fun but I'll broke your Pussy to the core just the way you broke my heart in the past".

He spit those venomous, disgusting words so easily while gritting his teeth with a huge amount of hate which once showed Love but in the past. His next words felt like pang to my heart and it felt like he caught my guards off and I've no choice but to listen to him, agreeing to him. "You have to save your husband right?!".

At this point I felt myself boiling as I placed my palms on his chest and pushed him with all my might. "I'm helpless but it doesn't mean that I'll sell myself in front of you, begging is better then sleeping with you". I spat as I turned but halted when hear his chuckle turning into an laugh. "Go then beg or sell yourself but listen I'm your salvation, only I can free him, only FUCKING I". I closes my eyes in frustration as I fisted my palms, I can't let it happen, his pride is way more higher but I've to show him that his pride is nothing in front of loyalty. I didn't said anything as I started to had my feet towards the door to open and walk out.

*Running*
*Crying*
*Wiping tears*
*Sobbing*
*Wiping tears*

I finally reached the Police station again even knowing damn well that no one will listen to my begs or pleads, even i know that there's only Jungkook who could help me but still the inner self of mine doesn't let me do a sin like that, The sin that he wants to do with me.

I went speechless to watch lots of gathering made me to gulp who's here?! It was a crowd like security but I still managed to get inside, I felt my breath when I watched Yoongi out of the cell, they didn't even let me see him while ago as I ran to him and hugged him. "I was so worried". I said while crying as he hugged me back making me to felt warm, he holds my shoulders and broke the hug as I saw a guy with an mask on and wearing a long coat in front of us while looking at us and Yoongi looked at him and bowed. "It's all your gratitude".