Chapter 27.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.27•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Jungkook made her out of the bathtub and smiled watching her wearing that same necklace that he bought her when they first went to shopping, he touched the purple stone engraved inside the silver thin woods made her to look at him. "You still wearing it". She looked at the other side, hiding her eyes. "It was the first thing that was given by you, how can I remove it from my body". He smiled and tucked the wet hairs behind her ear. "Just the way your love was the first thing given by you, how can I forget it too".

She looked at him with her swollen eyes as he smiled genuinely wrapped the towel around her body as as she don't have clothes made Jungkook to look into his wardrobe, he picked one of his shirt as he walked to her. "Sit". He made her sit in front of the dressing table and hold his shirt, He removed the towel from her body as he gulped again watching the purple and red lashes on her fragile body, he closes his eyes and shook his head as he made her wear the shirt on his own while she was just looking at him through the mirror with her eyes, she don't know what exactly was she feeling.

"These medicines is good for pregnancy". She looked at Jungkook as he smiled. "How'd you know?!". Jungkook's smile faded that she's having trust issues as he looked down. "I contacted the doctor and bought them". He can't tell the name Yeonjun as he contacted Yeonjun and bought them, he can't tell that he's known from the dreadful past of her and wanted to hide it for now.

He made her wear her own pantie as he hold a dryer and starts to dry her hairs as she was still looking at him without even blinking with mixed and lots of emotions building inside her while he was so busy drying her hairs. "Done". He smiled as soon as he dryed her hairs. "Ponytail or bread?!". He asked as she shook her head. "I don't felt like to tie my hairs, my head is already hurting". His heart hurtled but he forced smiled. "Should we watch a movie?!".

He said to cheer her up as she shook her head. "Play games?!". She chuckled. "We're not teenagers nor kids". He scratched the back of his head as he smiled in wide to saw her smiling. "I'm feeling sleepy". She said as he nodded, wrapped his arm around her back and the other one around her thighs as he again lifted her made her to examine his face  without even blinking, he made her lay down on the bed. "Have a nice sleep". He said as she closes her eyes when he softly pecked her forehead, he turned to go but she held his wrist.

"Please stay". She said with trembling voice as he turned to her and gave her a faint smile. "I always will be by your side and will never leave you". His voice and tone is just so generous and genuine as he walked and lay on the other side made her to close her eyes to sleep when she left him laying besides her, she felt safe and sound with his presence.