Chapter 1.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.01•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"𝑰 𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓𝒔".

Jungkook said and gave me those flowers made me to smile. "They're so cute". I exclaimed while sniffing the flowers, they're my favourite White Roses.

I immediately hugged him as he hugged me tighter. "But not more then you Mi Casa". I blushed as he pluck a flower out of the bouquet and tuck it in my hairs. "Two most beautiful creations made by Almighty are in front of me". He referred me and that white rose made me to blush hardly. He lead forward as I closes my eyes cause I know what's next, I smiled when he cupped my face and tilted his head, I gulp when I felt his mint breath over my lips as I breath like I had gain my oxygen when his lips connected mine.

Suddenly the shine sky turned into an dark one where everything starts to fall and fly where only he and me remain while kissing each other, I suddenly pushed him where I didn't want to, That White Rose stained with Dark Blood turning that White Rose into Red Rose and here Jungkook was stood, He was holding those Roses where I was staring at him with teary eyes, he blinked his eyes as a lone tear fall from his eyes. "𝑶𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝑰𝒎𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒂𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒕, 𝒘𝒆'𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒓𝒂𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒎𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒓 𝑺𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝑳𝒊𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆"

I gasped as I went back from my sleep, I was breathing heavily as I was down in sweat while breathing heavily, scared and in pain inside my heart, I clenched my heart like it would burst out it's normal having flashbacks of Me and Jungkook in my sleep, it happens and makes me more broke, it was one of the moment that we created but the way my memory turned into an Nightmare was disturbing as everything collapsed in my dream, these moments always makes my wounds fresh and never let them dry but these Memories of me turning into an Nightmare are insane.

Sitting on the dining table I was waiting for Yoongi to come home, I higher my heavy lashes and watched the clock clicking at 2:34 AM. I closes my eyes as I looked at the cold bowl of Ramyeon, It was the last packet that I made, I placed my palm over my tummy when it burped, I sighed as I'm so hungry, I didn't ate anything since morning just a slice of bread on the breakfast.

Nothing is home to cook as everything is empty and it was the last packet of Ramyeon that was left and made it for Yoongi not caring about me, He's out since morning in a look for a job, I'm so worried about him, I don't even have any phone to contact him, yesterday he sell my phone to bought some goods to eat but he still didn't bought any single thing for kitchen, for to eat.