Chapter 5.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.05•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I opened my eyes as I looked at the other side, Yoongi, he was wrapping his arm around me like I would run and will never come back, I watched his face as he was looking so innocent while sleeping, I watched him that carefully for the first time ever in my life, that closely for the first time ever.

I gulped thinking after the night how would I'm going to face him and will look into his eyes, I'm kinda embarrassed like I shouldn't be but we never became closer, we never even kissed each other besides only on our wedding and we straight came to colliding so it'll be kinda hard for me to face him, I carefully removed his arm from my waist but my breath hitched when he mumbled something in his sleep and rubbed his eyes.

"Mmhh, You woke up". He said in his deep heavy tone, and just that tone of him made me feel shivers, I placed my palm on the mattress to secure as I was about to sat but I hissed in pain in my lower region as Yoongi hold my arm and helped me to sit, it's not usual as I was just looking at him.

"Sore?!". He asked as I lower my head and nodded, I wide my eyes when the sheet went out making my leg to reveal as I breath watching blood on the sheet also a string of blood coming to my thigh to my leg as I immediately covered it in embarrassment as Yoongi cupped my face. "It's alright a girl bleeds on her first night". He smiled like he found himself the luckiest person ever on Earth. "I'm glad that I was the one to take it and Thanks for saving it for me".

He yawned and stretched his arms, he hold my face and made my face higher. "It was the best night, Thank you Y/n". I was just speechless and was just was looking at him with my clueless self made him to smile. "I-I-". He placed his finger on my lips. "Shh, I know you don't have words so just don't". I blinked my eyes as he became more closer made me to gulp, he became more closer making the breath to mix up, I closes my eyes when he placed his lips on mine.

The corner of my eyes teard up, no matter how much I try, I just can't forget him, He always makes me feel guilty whenever I try to close with my husband, he hates me but the way he makes me hate myself is just so haunting.

Today was Sunday and I'm glad cause it's even hard for me to walk by the slight pain, Yoongi walks out for to look for a job, I wishes for him to find one cause I just can't bear working with Jungkook, it'll be so hard for me, I might end up killing myself in guilt and in pain if I face him everyday, everytime plus Yoongi act so different, I thinks that giving myself to him changed him, maybe he'll stop blaming me and will start loving me cause I want to spend my life with Yoongi with my husband with ease and don't want anyone to involve, I can't bear any man with me when I'm tied to my Husband in an relationship.