Chapter 2.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.02•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Jungkook how am I looking?!". Lisa came while wearing a wedding gown as Jungkook higher his face and looked at her, he nodded his head with zero expression on his face. "Is this one look good or I try another one?!". Lisa asked as Jungkook shoved his phone inside his pocket. "Buy any you like". He said and looked at one of the worker here. "The most expensive and the most elegant". The worker nodded as Lisa's face lit up, she hugged Jungkook and pecked his cheek. "I'm so excited for our wedding, 7 years, I waited 7 Years for this day". Jungkook nodded and broke the hug, These 7 Years changed him completely, changed his life and personality completely, That cheerful and loving boy was Distroyed completely 7 Years back.

He turned to walk but he halted and looked back at Lisa again, he was staring at her from head to toe as Lisa blushed cause she thought he's admiring her but he was broke and was trying to find his Y/n in Lisa. "I wonder how would she look in that dress".

He thought but those memories and her harsh words ran through his mind making him to immediately turned as he clenched his phone like it would crash. "I hope you'll never find happiness Y/n just the way I also can't". He thought, it's true that he still remembers you, still in Love, couldn't forget but can't face that fact cause he just hates you alot.

--

My body was aching badly by the beat as I opened my heavy lashes and sat with an aching body, Yoongi was laying besides me, my eyes teared up watching him. I closes my eyes as tears fall down.

"This diamond neckless is for you". Yoongi said while showing you his gummy smile as he made you wear that expensive diamond neckless. "You didn't need to-"

"Yeah cause you worth it, You worth more then that". Yoongi said as he hold your hand. "You're going to be my wife, You worth each and everything".

"Y/N!!!". Yoongi screamed making me to flinched badly as my eyes shut open from the flashback. "I'm fucking hungry". He yelled as I breath to hold my tears. "The-The kitchen's em-empty". Yoongi closes his eyes to ease the anger as he messaged his temples. "Then go and fucking beg on the streets, I'm fucking hungry".

"Yoongi how am-". He aggressively hold the sheets and jerked them making me to look at him with teary eyes. "Go and fucking look for a job". I looked at him in disbelief as he tilted his head. "You've studied well, now go and find a job". I nodded my head as I stood and walked to the kitchen, I placed my palm on the table and weight myself while holding my tears but couldn't, I fisted my hand and bite on it trying to muffle my sobs.

My life always gives me sudden surprises, first Jungkook's Love and sudden surprise to hurt and push him from me cause I don't worth him cause he's wrothable for her and when I denied they tried to destroy me, then Dad's sudden Illness, Coming of Yoongi, convincing dad that he's a nice man as he showed him, tried his best to impress me with his expensive gifts as he was rich at that time cause he was on a big post in an company named as Kim Enterprises, He was such a gentleman and did his best to impress me but I already was empty from inside.