Chapter 7.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.07•°*"˜.•°*"˜

*SLAP*

His face was thrown on the other side when my palm rested on his cheek, I don't know what has gotten into me when he used all those cheap words on me, I didn't wanted to do that but I also myself didn't get to know when I raised my hand, I also went froze cause I know that the circumstances are not gonna be positive.

My soul shivered when he glared at me with his eyes as I gulped and took my steps back when he had his towards me. "You dared to Slap me". He said while gritting his teeth, I fisted my palm as I'd to show some bravery, if now I didn't then I'll always be on my knees in front of him which I would never want to cause it's clear that he don't want to punish me for my Sins but want to use me for his dirty desires and I can't let it happen. "Just the way you tried to touch me".

He chuckled at my boldness and I could guess that he sensed the fear even in my bold tone, I kept on walking back while gulping as he was taking his wide steps at me, I didn't get to know that at the back it was a coffee table as I hit and was about to trip but he was fast enough to catch me up, I gasped when I was about to fall but he wrapped his arm around my waist where I clenched his coat tightly in my tiny palm while directly looking into his eyes which was blowing fire flares out made me to gulp hardly.

My body is shivering in his as he pulled me closer with an jerk made me to gasp loudly. He wrapped his wide around my throat as I wide my eyes when he put a pressure. "What the fuck you said!". He said while gritting his teeth, letting me know that he's not liking my fake attitude that I made towards him which made him mad, my mouth hung when he clenched his fingers making me hard to breath, I hold his wrists and tried to push him but he just don't care and just putting more pressure around my neck, I swear my color has turned white where I felt like my eyes will come outta my sockets as I felt cutting my oxygen off where I tried my best to jin and jerk Jungkook away when I felt myself getting pass out.

I immediately coughed when Jungkook let go of me making me to breath hardly, I looked at the other side and tried to push him away. "Leave me". I tried so hard for not to let my voice shiver but I can't help where he didn't spoke but I could sense he's cursing me with just his gaze over mine. My eyes went wide when his hand went under my shirt and I felt chills when his cold hand touched my warm body where I wiggled in his grip but he just don't care.

"Leave me, you're being ridiculous Jungkook! Stop being a bastard". I said in an high tone as I wide my eyes when he hold my Jaws in an animal grip made me to feel pain, a yelp left my mouth when he slammed me badly on the wall while holding my Jaws in his grip made my eyes to went teary by his rough act.