Chapter 29.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.29•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Jungkook walked while his hands were tucked inside his black pants as he blow the smokey puff of his cigarette. "Jungkook". Lisa whispered his name while she swim and placed the glass of the wine on the edge made Jungkook to bend down as he tilted his head. "I missed you so much, I'm sorry Jungkook". She said as Jungkook chuckled and removed his blazer as he starts to unbutton his shirt, Lisa bite on her lips when he unbuckle his belt and removed his pants leaving himself only In his red boxers as he still was holding the belt in his hand.

Lisa giggled when he jumped into the water as she swim to him and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Did you forgive me?!". She asked as Jungkook nodded his head while silently gritting his teeth. "I love you Jungkook". She said while looking into his dead eyes as he forced smile and wrapped his belt around her neck where she bite on her lower lip seductively thinking it as a kink.

"You should be terrified, cause I won't stop Untill I'll be satisfied". Jungkook said with an sinister grin over his lips as Lisa trailer her finger on his face and raised her chest as she licked her lips. "I won't mind". Jungkook grin went to his ears knowing her consents as he starts to buckled the belt around her neck making her to close her eyes feeling the  sansational feel but she wide her eyes when she felt it getting tighten on her neck as she let out a nervous laugh. "Jung-Jungkook it's-it's getting tight". Jungkook smirked.

"You should run when I've warned you". She wide her eyes when she felt it getting more tighten on her neck making her to get choke as she starts to cough. "Jung-Jungkook!". She called as Jungkook gritted his teeth while tightening it more making her eyes to roll back as she felt her windpipes getting blocked making her to jerk her hands in the water and on him.

"You dare to hurt what was Mine, what is Mine and what always will be mine". He confessed and with a jerk he tighten the belt at it's extreme made her to take a last breath as Jungkook hold her hairs and jerk her into the water making her lifeless body to swing inside the clear water.

--

The months has passed now and about the death cases as Jackson had promised to Jungkook, he have already taken care of them where it's the last month of Y/n and soon she could deliver the baby at anytime, Jungkook walked out as he called his man. "Any traces of Yoongi?!". He asked as the man again said that there's no news about him making Jungkook to sigh.

"Kook!". Jungkook looked back at his Home, his Mi Casa, his Y/n while walking and  holding her belly as Jungkook ran to him. "Why are you here huh! I told you to be at the bed". She smiled. "I was feeling tired while being on the bed". Made Jungkook to raised his brow. "C'mon! Who else went tired while resting huh?!. She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck.