Chapter 25.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.25•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Tell me the things I should've known from the past 7 year". Yeonjun gulped when Jungkook asked with dark eyes as Jackson was also seated. "The-there's no-nothing". Yeonjun was beyond scared. "The way you're struggling to speak clears it that you're hiding something wide". When Jackson spoke Yeonjun looked down as tear fall from his eyes, Jungkook wide his eyes when Yeonjun burst into a huge cry.

"I was scared, I was blinded by greed My parents had so many expectations from me and only Taehyung could help me in that situation, he got me the medical degree which made me seal my mouth". Yeonjun burst into a huge cry, he sniffed as he fisted his palms, he hold the courage and starts to tell. "Taehyung and Lisa, they're the reason and Y/n always was a victim". Jungkook wilde his eyes when Yeonjun confessed. "It all happened 7 Years back when You confessed your Love to Y/n".

-7 Years back-

Jennie and Yeji was dragging Y/n to the hall, they throw her on the ground made her to wince as she fell on the feet of Lisa made her to smirk, she tapped her hells made the sound to echo thus Y/n lifted her head up and was about to stood but as soon as she placed her palms on the ground to stood Lisa stormed her foot at her hand made her to cry out in pain.

"Aishhh, You're so loud". Lisa said while inserting her finger into her ears as she squeezed her foot on her hand made her to cry more but Jennie walked forward and hold a fistful of her hairs. "Bitch shut your fucking mouth". Jennie screamed at her face made her to burst into a cry by the pain increasing. Lisa sigh and roll her eyes as she hold her heel and removed it, she removed her socks as she hold it between her index and thumb while making a disgusting face.

She bend down to Y/n's level and hold her Jaws. "Scream". She ordered as Y/n looked at Lisa with her teary eyes. "Le-let me go". She begged but she again screamed in pure pain when Jennie clenches her hair more tightly made Lisa to smirk as she shoved her sock into Y/n's mouth made her to cough while crying where the girl laughed like mad at her misery.

--

Y/n with weak knees was walking and was about to pass the store room of the campus but suddenly she was dragged by her arm into the room made her to yelp, The room was dark. "Wh-who-

"Shhhh". The deep choice made her soul to shiver as her breath hitched when she felt the breath over her ear from back. "What's so good In Jungkook that you want him, I'm also rich, fucking Handsome, I could bet my dick is more satisfying then him". Her eyes teared up as she sobbed making him to smirk while his grip on her waist from back went more tight, she gasped when she felt his hardened bulge poking her ass as she burst into a cry.