Chapter 11.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.11•°*"˜.•°*"˜

I pushed him with all my might as he just stumbled a bit like he did it on purpose. "You're just being delusional". He softly chuckled as I turned in anger, before I met him I was down in guilt that I did so bad with him but right now I'm furious on myself by having guilt on a man like Jungkook.

He's worst, I was about to walk to the door but halted when the door opened without any knock as my eyes wide when a girl with deep brunette hairs having bangs on her forehead walked in and passed by me as if I'm invisible, walked to Jungkook.  "Li-Lisa". I mumbled her name in an inaudioble tone as my hands starts to shiver and dived into my dreadful past.

<7 Years Back>

I was sitting in the toilet of my school as I gasped loudly and almost felt like jumping when the ice cold water from the top fell on me where I looked up only to see Ryujin and Miyeon laughing, I shivered when the door flapped open of my toiled as I clenched my legs and my eyes tear up watching Lisa with her arms crossed over her chest with an smirk as Jennie was stood beside her laughing at me.

"Her Underwear fell down watching me". Jennie said while flipping her hairs and then burst into an laugh with the other girls as Lisa's smirk went more wide when I looked down while shivering and having tears, with my shivering hands I lifted my underwear up and stood with my weak self, i was about to walk past them but Lisa hold my arm from back and bang me on the wall made me to yelp in pain.

"Next time I'll make you roam naked in the hall". She said as Jennie spit on my face made me to cry in pain. "Your turn". Lisa said while patting Taehyung's shoulder who just walked in as flinched when all the girls banged the door.

I was shivering cause of the cold but my soul was way more shivering when Taehyung walked to me with his sinister grin. "Leave me". I cried when Taehyung banged me on the wall made me to feel like my spine have broken, I gasped with wide eyes when Taehyung snuggled his face into my crook
Made me to close my eyes in disgust as I tried my beast to push him. "Let go of me".

I almost cried as My mouth hung low with an disgusting voice releasing from my mouth when Taehyung bite on my sensitive flesh leaving a disgusting mark on my skin that still hasn't been touched but he was the first to do that which disgusted me the most.

While I kept on pushing him, he breath on my ear after softly kissing that spot. "This was a little punishment from me and Lisa for trying to tell Jungkook about our actions towards you, if you tried to tell more I swear the next punishment will not be sweet as this instead I'll take you raw".

I wide my eyes as my breath hitched as my stomach filled with disgusting while he backed away with his disgusting smirk and walked out of the bathroom while leaving me alone while I hugged my knees, crying harder.

<PRESENT>

I turned my head back as I blinked my eyes as Jungkook wrapped his arm around her waist while his eyes was just on me, like he's trying to show me. "I missed you baby". He said near her ear while his eyes still locked on me while mine also, He pulled her closer as I closes my eyes to listen to her gasp, I missed you too baby". I gulped hardly as a lump had stucked into my throat and I felt pain in my chest and I regret opening my eyes.

The thing I witnessed, I shouldn't be but I felt so much pain Inside me as my eyes went teary when Jungkook tilted his head and locked his lips with hers, her back was in my view as Jungkook's face from the side in the view thus he was kissing her but his eyes was just on me, I fisted my palms, controlling myself from busting when I hear the sound of them slurping, eating each other in an slow pace.

I clenched my Jaws as tears rolled down to my cheek when Jungkook smirked between the kiss watching me, stood helpless, Lisa! She succeeded, She wanted Jungkook and she gained him meanwhile me! What I gain?! All the bully, all the shit that those both siblings done to me just for him! They did it just for him and I gain all the shit Just for him but still I'm bad in his story meanwhile Lisa is going to marry her!

Jungkook loved me so do I but why I couldn't get him?! I did all for him but still now I got all the hate from him! I couldn't tell him cause I was scared, they were from high class while I'm from middle class family, they could do lots of things to me which will only effect my old father so I did what they told, I sacrificed my Love only for him and for me, How selfish I am! I deserves it!.

I immediately turned as I closes my eyes made the tears to fall, I immediately walked and hold the door knobe to go out, I ran to my office as I felt light while busting out like a mess.

Jungkook broke the kiss as soon as the door closed as he wiped his lips while walking to his seat, Lisa followed him as he sat where she placed her hand on his shoulder from back and slide down to his chest and near her face to his ear. "After a real long time after you gave me a sansational and slow kiss, I enjoyed it alot". She licked his ear as Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"I'm so excited for our marriage" He nodded while focusing on his laptop screen as she kissed his cheek where he just pushed her hand away from his shoulder. "Lisa I'm right now busy, so let me have my space right now". He gritted her teeth cause Jungkook always ignored her no matter how hard she tries but she smiled in wide actuday in fake as she nodded her head. "As you says". She turned as her smiled turned into gritting her teeth as she walked out in anger.

Jungkook looked at the door as a slight smirk plastered on his lips when again the crying face of Y/n ran through his mind, he knows that he made her broke, jeleous, insane, he knows that she burnt from inside as soon as he touched anyone who wasn't her, He knows it and it's the truth, He closes his eyes as he bite on his lower lip while he nodded as he chuckled.

"I know how to drive you insane, You don't know what things I could do for you, I'll play with your little brain and will drive you more insane unless you ride me"