Chapter 23.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.23•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Running to the hospital as I felt my breath stopped to saw Yoongi laying on the bed, blood was flowing from all over his body as my eyes teared up. "Please Mam you can't be here". I tried to jerk the nurse away. "Tell me what happened I'm his wife". I said as the nurse sigh. "He got into an huge accident, he's in an critical condition, kindly have patience".

They made me out of the room as they started their work on him made me to bite my lower, bursted lip between my teeth, the blood flowed and mixed into my mouth with the pain but it didn't let me stop it as I still hardly bite on it when I saw him vomiting blood as blood was coming out of his nose, ears as well his cuts and his face was all swell by the extreme wounds .

The doctor walked out as I immediately stood. "He's in such an huge critical condition, The blood has froze in his brain, in his veins, there's no flowing blood and we immediately need to do the surgery, kindly do the payment method so we could start the surgery as soon as possible". I nodded my head like mad. "How much". I asked with tears. "It'll cost 670,000 Won, kindly do hurry".

My eyes widen at the amount, I don't have that much amount of money, how will I be able to pay that much amount to save him?! I can't let him die just like that, As an Human it never allows me to be that selfish, I need to do something, ask from someone, but no one holds that much amount of money. My eyes widen when he popped into my mind.

"Jungkook". I whispered his name, I don't know if he'll give me that much amount of money or not but I'm sure if I offer myself to him he surely will do that, I placed my palm on my belly as I closes my eyes makes the tears to fall. I slide my hand into my pocket as I dialed his number, I sobbed hardly, I don't have the strength to call him as I left a message.

Me:
Please come to my house as soon as possible, please just now, as fast as you could no questions please. Sent.

I gulped as he seen the message. I felt anxious when I see him typing.

Jungkook:
What happened is everything alright?!

I closes my eyes makes the tears to fall.

Me:
Please just come. Sent

Jungkook:
I shortly will reach.

I ran to the reception. "Please I'll try my best to complete the payment method". She nodded. "But as you know the patient's condition is worse". I nodded with tears. "I know I'll try my best to come as soon as possible". Saying it I rush to get a cab and ride to home.