.𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊•°*"˜.•°*"˜

That one eye contact took his breath away but She's from a middle class family but he belongs to high society. 

"The way he looks at me, it feels weird and it's even more weird that his stare gave me butterflies".

I felt my breath stopped when he grab me from my waist and just pulled my figure to him, I forget to breath and just blink my eyes while staring into his eyes which was glued on me, I felt sudden electric shock running through my cold and numb body when his lips touched mine, grabbed and molded perfectly, I knew it that he Loves me and now he showed me too.

--

"I'm telling you Oppa, If I didn't ended with Jungkook I'll end my life".

Lisa screamed with extreme tears while holding the knife in her grip, pointing at her wrist.

"Put that Knife down Lisa for God sake".
Taehyung said as Lisa shook her head.

"No he's in Love with her, He Loves Y/n, he only Loves her, don't you see him at the prom party how he Kissed her".  She cried and slit her wrist.

--

"Let me see those wet boobs". Taehyung laughed while filming me as he hovered above me and his friends starts to film me.

--

"Jungkook why don't you just understand, we are over".

Y/n said with the fierce in her tone while Jungkook was just staring at her with wide eyes at her sudden change in behaviour.

"At least tell me the reason".

He asked in an low tone as she sigh in annoyance.

"Cause I'm done with you and bored".

She said those words to him so easily and walked away, he with tears in his glistening eyes watched her walking figure, going far away as the bouquet of flowers fell from his hand while his watery eyes was just on her disappearing figure, The most Heartbreaking moment that he himself don't know.

Everything was fine and good, She was so in Love, Those holding hands, Those warm hugs filled with Love, Those kisses and Eyes filled with Love, She's not cheating, She's not with anyone else, Her stern words doesn't matched with her eyes She lied without eye contact, She can't do eye contact when she lies and at that moment she couldn't said those words while looking into my eyes, So what was the reason?!