𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ 𐙚 ‧₊˚ ⋅

˜"*°•

˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖄𝖔𝖚•°*"˜.•°*"˜

39 years Old JungSeok sigh and walked towards the 66 years old man while holding the hospital receipt as she sigh when the 66 Years Old man sniffed and made an disgusting face. "I hate hospital smells". He spoke as JungSeok looked at him with an smile. "Yeah it's weird". He chuckled "Yeah little girl, What's your name?!".

The Old man asked as she chuckled on her tears when he asked for her name. "It's JungSeok". She said while holding her sobs as the Old man nodded his head. "Such an nice and Angelic name you've". She nodded her head. "My Father's name is Jungkook and I'm JungSeok". She said while controlling not to burst on tears as the man nodded his head. "Such a pretty name". She nodded her head. "What's your name?!". She asked with an inpatient heart while looking at him as he raised his head and thought for a second and turned his head at JungSeok but wide his eyes.

"You look like my Mi Casa, She's exactly looks like you". JungSeok burst into tears and hugged the Old Man. "Dad you forgets everything but remembers Mom". She said within her sobs as the man was clueless. "Oh! You asked for my name right?! It's Kookie, I remembers it, Mi Casa used to call me Kookie". She huggrd him even more tightly while sobbing like a 7 Year old little child. The bell rang and his name called. "Mr. Jeon Jungkook can come". She sniffed and wiped her tears as she smiled and hold his wrinkled hand in her palm. "C'mon dad". She said as she made him sit on an wheel chair.

"Your Father is suffering from Schizophrenia and now fron Alzheimer's too, Schizophrenia (SZ) is a severe psychiatric illness associated with an elevated risk for developing Alzheimer's disease (AD) and yet he did now". JungSeok nodded her head as she knows. "Alzheimer’s disease is a brain disorder that slowly destroys memory and thinking skills, and eventually, the ability to carry out the simplest tasks. In most people with Alzheimer’s, symptoms first appear later in life". JungSeok looked at her Father who was giggling, smiling, talking in air. "He's talking to Mom". The doctor smiled with pain. "A person used to forget everything but his case is way more different, he forgets-

Jungseok with tears cut of the doctors speech. "He forgets everything just to remember Mom". She smiled with quivering lips along with a great amount of tears inside.

--

The 66 Year old Man sitting on an wheelchair while holding the gorgeous pendent in his wrinkled palms as he smiled beautifully and looked straight, He smiled in wide when he saw her sitting on the ground, wearing an beautiful smile as her pretty lips and young hands were on his knees. "Oh Mi Casa, Why are you not wearing this necklace?!". He asked with sorrowness in his eyes as she smiled. "wanna know the answer?!". She asked as he nodded and raised his weak wrinkled palm and rested on her milky cheek without a single wrinkle, young and beautiful just like before even 40 years have ran.