Chapter 18.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.18•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Do you take Jeon Jungkook as your lawful husband". The priest said as Lisa excitedly smiled in wide. "I do". She said while looking into Jungkook's eyes which was showing no emotions but Lisa don't care nor she could see that he's least interested. "Do you take Lalisa as your lawful Wife?!". Jungkook sigh as he tilted his head. "I do". He said with no emotion as Lisa jumped in tiny with the applause and cheers of others. "Now you may kiss the bride". Jungkook made his lips into an thin line as he removed her veil and Lisa smiled in her wide.

Jungkook leaned forward as Lisa tilted her head where Jungkook connected his lips to hers, Lisa moved her lips on his as Jungkook kissed her back, she was in a mood for an long kiss but Jungkook let go of her and faced the people who cheers for the new couple.

--

Everyone was congratulating Jungkook but his mind wasn't in an right state, he wasn't feeling well, he felt like running from this crowd and just wanted to be with her, in her arms, snuggling into her crook and sniffing her strawberry scent, Lisa walked to him while he was just sitting in an corner in an thought of her. "Baby let's cut the cake". Jungkook nodded and walked with her, they cut the cake with an wide round of applause and camera man clicking photos, but suddenly his phone rang as he excused.

"Mr. Jeon". His man spoke as Jungkook hummed. "Yoongi have left with Jimin and my sources says that he'll be staying for almost 5 days". Finally his straight lips curved into an smirk. "Alright keep me updated". He cut the call as he walked towards Lisa and whispered in her ear. "Lisa I've to go something important popped". He turned but Lisa caught his arm. "But the ceremony isn't completed". Jungkook sigh and just stare at her with his uninterested eyes. "I'll try my best to come back but I might get late so don't wait for me".

Her heart broke but she smiled in the crowd when Jungkook left her, He walked out as the clouds thundered made him to smile while looking at the clouds when they starts to pour, he closes his eyes when the water droplets rests on his face made him to smile. "Finally I felt like breathing". He murmured and climbed into his car, he felt himself on the ninth cloud that he's finally driving to her house, he can't wait to pounce into her, leaving her breathless, Moaning and begging him to slow down but he really does want this?! Or he just want to ran to her, hug her, sniff her and just kiss her while cuddling but it doesn't matter as long he's gonna touch her and she can't do anything about it.

He suddenly brake in front of her house as he breath while looking at the door, She's lonely in her house but Jungkook felt lonely too even if he was in the crowed. He walked to the door as he rang the bell. "Coming". Her beautiful voice rang through his ears sending a flood of joy inside him. As soon as the door opened she wide her eyes, didn't gave her a second to react as he hold her from her waist and just smashed his lips on hers and dragged her inside while she clenched the wet groom coat from his arms and tried to jerk him but he wasn't in a mood, at least not right now.