Chapter 14.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.14•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Love made us fool, Love made us blind right! That's what Love is, Love is about letting them go and Love is gaining them back, Love is dangerous, Love is beautiful, That's what Love is but when Love turned into desires and we're used to that kind of Love it's not an end but a different beginning, beginning of new life or new destruction.

I felt a touch on my face, removing my hairs disturbing my sleep, Opens my eyes and watched him already staring at me made me to blink my eyes. "Good Morning Love". This sentence which I always craved every morning to listen from my husband's mouth, The sentence that my teenage self always dreamt of listening from Jungkook's mouth.

Is this real?! Is it a dream or what?! Cause I don't want to wake up but want to stuck, I want to be in this moment forever, I was just staring at Jungkook as he smiled in bunny. "Let's take a shower and then let's eat something". He sat up as he groaned while stretching his arms, I covered my chest and body with the sheets and sat with difficulty cause of the slight pain in my lower region, Jungkook really was rough but that moment! which was honestly great.

"Sore?!". He asked as I gave him a tiny nod in embarrassment, I wide my eyes when he hold my hips and made me sit on his lap, I gasped when I felt something hard poking my ass from above the sheet. "See! I'm hard". He whispered while snuggling his face into my crook and wrapping his arms around my waist, sending shivers and multiple feelings.

"Let's make Love again". I gasped when he starts to place soft kisses over my neck, Closes my eyes and smiled, unlike Yoongi who left me after having sex, The way he's making me feel special which I always craved is unbelievable. Is that a new start?! "You're so beautiful, Mi Casa". I felt my breath stopped when he called me Mi Casa again! .

-7 Years Back-

"I Love you Mi Casa"

"What's Mi Casa?!!". I asked as he smiled.

"Mi Casa means Home and you're my Home, No matter how much far I'll be but always remember that you're Mi Casa, My home! at the end I'll be with you".

"I Hate You Y/n, My Home is broken now". He said with extreme tears.

-PRESENT-

Eyes teared up remembering the past as Jungkook softly bite on my earlobe with his lips. "I gain my Mi Casa again, You're my Mi Casa, at the end of the day I'll be inside you". I gulped and closes my eyes feeling his delicate touch on my sansitive skin, I breath when he pushed me more into his body. I tried to move my ass feeling his poking erection as he chuckled. "It's desperate to be inside you". His other hand went to his lower region as he hold it, I wide my eyes when he pushed me on the bed on my stomach.