Chapter 16.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.16•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Jungkook this needs to be stopped". I asked while placing my hands on his chest while he was pushing his body towards mine. "Stop what?!". He whispered making every inch of my skin to shiver. "We've to stop". I said and pushed him with my might as he back away.

"Ple-please Jungkook end this, I'm married and you soon will be too". A chuckle left from his mouth as he higher his head at me with an weird grin on his face. "Do you think I fucking care that you've a husband as long as you're riding my shit". He venomous tone made my eyes to wide, A while ago who was so sweet and gentle again became venomous but what happened.

"What do you mean Jungkook?!". I asked in an low tone not believing my own ears that I just heard him say as his lips curved devilishly. "I got the chance and fucked you, end of the story but now I want to fuck you more". He grinned like a pure devil as I wide my eyes, tears fall down as I trusted and gave myself to Jungkook but that all affection and everything was nothing but he faked himself so he could spend night with me.

He laughed as I clenched my fists, stopping my sobs. "You're not more then a Slut to me, don't let the hopes on or anything, You're my fucking Slut who Fucks by me for her own good-"

*SLAP*

His face was tilted on the other side as he poked his tongue inside his mouth and jerked his face at me. "You're so disgusting". A yelp left from my mouth when he holds my hairs in his animal grip made my head to tiled 90 degree back. "I'm disgusting huh! It's you! A woman like you is disgusting! Who was desperate to suck his ex's dick while his husband was waiting for her. A disgusting Woman is YOU!".

"Wait for the day when we'll be close to each other just like that, without clothes with your own will, in the morning you'll be disgust on your own self but not on me, Mark my words Mr. Min Y/n". -CHAPTER 9

I wide my eyes as his words rings through my ears and I felt unbelievable and shamed at my ownself, he really made me disgust on my ownself. Watching my disbelieved face his grin went more wide to his ears like he have won a battle feild. "See, I'm a man of my words". Tears streamed down as I jerked his hand away while sobbing in silence.

"I hate You Jungkook". He chuckled as he tilted his head with an fake concern expression on his face. "I do too". He said with an fake cry face made my heart to clench, I immediately wiped my tears with the back of my palm as I sniffed. "You wanted to fuck me, you did now get the fuck off and never look back at me". I was about to turn as I did but suddenly the whole room filled with extreme Moans.

These moans belongs to no one but me made realization to hit as I immediately turned and watched the wide screen on his wall, which was playing the video of Me and Jungkook in that hotel, intimidating, My whole soul shiverd to watch that Jungkook had blurred himself and it was me, only I was clear and those disgusting sound of my Monas, Skin slapping and his groans, he have muted his groans too but only me and my moans, I was naked on the bed getting fucked by him mercilessly and it was clear that I was enjoying it which made me so disgusted at my ownself and I felt like killing my ownself at that moment.