Chapter 15.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.15•°*"˜.•°*"

Jungkook's POV:

Something important came so I couldn't drop her to her house so I had to send her with the driver, He smirked cause he was looking for his chance from an Long time, made excuses and did everything even made a situation in which she could be on her knees begging him but all was useless cause Helplessness is nothing but Desires is a big deal and Jungkook sensed it.

I awaken the desires inside her and get my chance and fucked her right Well I just fucked her all night and day, I'm sure she will have a good going day, I chuckled that she was limping due to my hard fuck I'm sure it was her first great fuck, I chuckled at how she'll manage to walk right in front of her husband.

She was bold in the past and now became so naive, such a brainless woman, I looked at the USB that was in my hand and smirked flipping it between in my fingers.

She did it and assume it as an mistake, she said it that we made a mistake and a sin also we cheated on our partners and I honestly don't give a fuck as long as I'm between her legs and hearing her screaming, I'm sure next time she'll never be in bed with me she's gonna ignore me for sure and it'll mess me so I already planned big on it!

She ruined my mind in the past and made fun of my Love now I'll fuck her so hard and will show her real worth, I'll now make fun of her dignity now that she's nothing but a bed warmer, I'll make her helpless between her husband and me, I'll play with her brain and will fuck her brains out, I gritted my teeth while clenching the USB in my palm.

--

Y/n's POV:

I sigh and walked out from the car, walking to my house, I bite on my lips feeling a slight pain in my lower region, Shoved the key inside as I opened the door and went inside, The house was silent and dark just like my life, I walked further to my room and Yoongi wasn't home, I undress myself and looked at myself in the mirror, gulped and touched the marks given by Jungkook, it felt like he painted my body with his paints which went out from his teeth and lips.

I smiled feeling his kisses and touch on me, It's unreal, Jungkook still Loves me and he confessed it by himself, I never thought that I'll face him again, our meeting was a coincidence but now nothing is coincidence and I can't believe that we made Love, We kissed and Loved each other.

"I gain my Mi Casa again, You're my Mi Casa, at the end of the day I'll be inside you". I smiled when his voice rings through my ears and it felt like he whispered it in my ear, The water starts to pour but I was just smiling while looking at my body which was painted by him.