Chapter 3.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.03•°*"˜.•°*"˜

Lisa walked seductively while the silk red gown was slided down revealing her milky shoulder as Jungkook placed the glass of his wine on the table watching her come to her made him to sigh.

She walked and sat on his lap while wrapping her arms around Jungkook while he was least Intrested in her. "I'm all yours". She said while nibbling Jungkook's soft skin from his neck to her lips as he hold her shoulder and push her a little made her to look  at him. "What happened?!". She asked as Jungkook push her slightly on the couch away from his lap and again hold the glass of his wine.

"We just had sex two days ago". He said and blow his cigarette as Lisa curved her lips and trailed her fingers on his face seductively. "Can't we do it now, I'm all hungry". She said with an purr sound as Jungkook stood and maintained his coat with an blow of his cigarette. "We're getting marry soon so better control your hormones, I now want to have sex with you on our wedding night". Jungkook said as Lisa watched him turned and go made her to grit her teeth but then she smirked and flipped her golden hairs away from her milky bare shoulder. "Don't worry, Soon I'll make you crave for me just the way I crave for you Jungkook"

--

Holding my bag strap tightly in my hand I looked at the huge building having wide silver letters on the top of the building the two letters JK shining and glistening with the rays of the sunlight.

I took a breath and walked in all blank while lots of people were walking here and there, I walked into the reception. "Greetings, I'm here for my interview for being Secretary". She nodded her head. "You're Min Y/n?!". I nodded my head as she smiled and hold the telephone. "Mr. Jung Miss Y/N is here". She nodded and told me to wait as I did, after a while I watched Hoseok walking in his attire, I stood and smiled while he passed me his most shining smile. "Nervous?!". He asked as I let out a nervous chuckle. "Hell nervous". He chuckled and caressed my back. "Don't worry just follow me".

I nodded and starts starts to walk while I was following him while looking around. We went in an elevater and came out, we stopped near a wide door having an golden plate with bold letters CEO. I don't know but it feels so weird, my heartbeat, it's on another different level, it's not cause of nervousness, it's something else which I also can't identify.

Hoseok knocked and opened the door as I was in the front and my eyes landed on the person who was sitting in the front on his king like seat. My eyes widen as my heart felt like stopped, my legs felt like jelly as it felt like my heart had explode when he higher his head and my gaze met his and it didn't left a second for me to recognise the man who was in front of me now.