Chapter 8.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

˜"*°•.˜"*°• 𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗.08•°*"˜.•°*"˜

"Yoongi where are you going?!". I asked as I watched him wearing his wrist watch, he looked at me with his cold eyes as I gulped. "On work". I wide my eyes cause it's literally 12 of night and before it he said he couldn't find any work and suddenly what happened now!?!.

"Work?!". I asked as he looked at me with his pissed expression made my soul to shiver, I already am so depressed cause of Jungkook so don't want to be in any argument with Yoongi too as I looked down, he walked to me and hold my chin. "Don't worry and just wait for me". I higher my eyes at him as my brows crushed together for what he said, it's weird, I want to ask questions but I'm afraid, I don't want him to get mad at me as I just nodded while looking down.

I gulped when Yoongi near his face to mine, I clenched the sheets in my palm when he rubbed my lips, I parted my lips as I closes my eyes cause I know what he's upto, I flinched a little when his lips touched mine, his tongue swirl into my mouth, licking and exploring my mouth as I clenched his shirt feeling not so well by it but still I can't deny him, he's my husband and he have every right on me.

I gasped when he grabbed my boob, cupped into his wide palm made me to tightly shut off my eyes, he sucks on my lower lip by taking it between his juicy lips. "Kiss me back Babe". I felt shivers down to my spine by hearing his deep rough voice in the kiss.

A tear left from my eyes when Jungkook's image ran through my mind, he don't worth anything, he's a pure monster, Yoongi beats me or disrespects me, he even hates me but at the end of the day we're on a same bed, he never been rough with me while intimate, he didn't ever tried to force me, he gets his anger on me buy not letting him touching me, in the past, he once tried but at that moment he was drunk and the next day I watched regret in his eyes when he got to know that he tried to force me. Yoongi is never like Jungkook.

Jungkook is horrible and he wants to use me for his own good but nothing where I'm Yoongi's wife and always will be and I've to admit it by making Jungkook my villian now, where once I was his villian, I never let Yoongi touch me cause I never wanted to feel guilt for Jungkook but now I want to feel Yoongi even if it felt wrong, even if it doesn't makes me feel much good, I'm so much glad that at that night I didn't stopped Yoongi and letting him having me.

You can do it Y/n, he's your husband, forget Jungkook.

I said to myself as I took his lower lip between my lips and I could sense his smirk between the kiss, I sucked on his lips feeling his saliva being rich into my mouth when our tongue played with each other and fight for dominance and obviously he won over me while he deepen the kiss while messaging my boob makes me moan under the kiss, a different feel arised when he caressed my cheek yet it felt so calming, kissing me deeply with an slow sansation, it felt odd when he deepens the kiss more.