ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

-

-

Whoever wondering what happened after the Gun-shot.

It's simple that Yoongi and Y/n both died at the spot, Since Jackson was an Police officer he putt he duvet on Jungkook's crimes and it was clear after the investigation that Yoongi was died cause of Y/n and Y/n also does cause if Yoongi.

I just real eyes.
Realize.
THAT JUNGKOOK EVEN DIED IN THIS FF TOO!!!
IDK WHY I DOES IT BUT JUNGKOOK ALWAYS DIES AT THE END!!!
WHYY!!!!
Alright take my Rant aside and let's get back to the main point, OK so.

Y/n died with Yoongi but always from the beginning till the end now lived with Jungkook cause Yoongi forced her to make her live with him and forced her to die too.
It seems like Jungkook and Y/n never ever met in the lives but And after reading the last one "Love You" You'll get to know that Y/n always lived with Jungkook as Jungkook used to hallucinate her, and forgets everything, his daughter but only remembered his daughter's name.

His name too like his existence too, he forgets everything just to remember her like JungSeok said and then you see Y/n came and took Jungkook with her too after many years later of living alone with only with her memories.

You can also says that it was like a punishment of Jungkook's wrongdoing which he thought isn't, but in all those years, 40 Years, he regreted and repented, cause of his deep and pure Love towards her, she used to come and meet him, in the result they both lived in the heaven after death, It might seem like an sad ending but they united again, in the heaven so C'MON GUYS!!! IT'S AN SWEET AND HAPPY ENDING UNDERSTAND YA'LL!!!

-Afterlife asthetic of Y/n and Jungkook