129

Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou, with their families, also came out to greet them.

Dr. Cheng no longer needs to go into battle night and night, and has basically returned to his old profession as a doctor, but he has no time to be idle, and the dark circles under his eyes have not faded.

But he was rarely so energetic, and so out of shape, that he ran up like a young man, grabbed Yi Bai, slapped him on the back twice, and was speechless with joy.

Officer Zhou still carefully supported her mother, the old lady was obviously confused, and she regarded her daughter as a mother, but she still remembered Zhong Youyou?

It is about the most basic appetite needs of human life, which is firmly supporting her.

The old lady was so happy that she gave Zhong Youyou a thumbs up and shouted, "Sister Hot Pot!" We've got an appointment! I want to eat sugar! I want to eat cake!

Zhong Youyou didn't have to hook through the glass this time.

She also raised her hand, childishly stamped directly with the other party's little thumb, and responded: "Okay! Candy and cake! Armed

with a plane protective shell and passive electric ability, Zhong Youyou is not afraid to show that he has a spatial ability, after all, in the first branch of the end of the world, all kinds of things will be put out for sale.

She generously took out a few cauldrons, a few bowls of candy, and a large cake in the eyes of a group of supernatural people.

The little gray ash took off from Zhong Youyou's palm, turned into a flaming firebird on the spot, and hovered over the base of the nursing home.

Such a powerful and obedient alien bird is both a deterrent and a protection, so that the hearts of the people in the base can be settled down at once.

Everyone gathered around those few mouthfuls of hot pot, feeling that even the foreign beast meat in their hands was delicious, and cheered.

A young man seemed to have forgotten his previous life, and said unashamedly: "This is the most lively day of my life!"

Some people smiled at Sister Liang's father and daughter in red: "Following Sister Liang to the nursing home base is the most correct thing I have ever done, there is no one!"

But the liveliness of the dinner party belongs to the outer courtyard where the sun rises and the tide of beasts recedes.

While everyone was eating, and there were ash birds patrolling the sky, Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou greeted each other, and took Yi Bai and Zhong Youyou, and walked to Dean Li's private building in the center.

Yi Bai thought that Dr. Cheng was beckoning him to go and see Dean Li, after all, Dean Li couldn't move anymore.

Zhong Youyou also wanted to meet each other, she wanted to tell Dean Li that she had always treasured that box of rubies.

But unexpectedly, there was a temporary turn on the road, and Dr. Cheng and Officer Zhou took them to a small building next door.

In the bedroom on the first floor of the small building, there lived... A young girl with a pale and frail complexion.

Accompanying her was an acquaintance Zhong Youyou knew.

The little girl named An An, and her grandmother, the two who used the longevity lock to exchange milk from her.

Officer Zhou's bones were pinched red, and his eyes were red: "If it weren't for Ning Ning escaping, I would really..."

She gritted her teeth with hatred and said: "Liu Chengping, they are not worthy of being called people!" They actually circled a 'recreation room' in the bomb shelter base!