72

"This is the spirit pattern card of my Shuiyun Gate, Senior Sister Zhou held it out with Shuiyun, and asked me to give it to you."

"Senior Sister Zhou is worried that there are some obstacles in the secret realm, except for the disciples in the door, anyone who is good friends with my Shuiyun Sect will give a copy. If you are a friend or an enemy, you may join hands in the secret realm, and you can identify the other party by showing this spirit pattern card.

A message popped up on Zhong Youyou's system panel: [The favorability of Shuiyunmen reaches 999, and you have obtained an invitation to the secret realm of Shuiyunmen. Zhong

Youyou took the spirit pattern card handed over by Sister Qi, and saw her hurriedly turn back to the secret realm of the ladder to the sky.

What is this for? What do you mean by needing her to enter the secret realm?

But if you give her the spirit pattern card, she can't get by?

Shout that Little Gray Ash carried her under her paws and airdropped her?

She has a portable plane protective shell, but if Little Gray Ash leaves the plane store, she will not be protected.

What if the agitated monks shot the little ash on the way?

Thinking about it, the task was not in a hurry for a while, or the life of the little ash bird was important, Zhong Youyou decided to let the many monks on Tongtian Island cool down for two more days.

Sure enough, after a few hours, the disciples of the Qi Refining Period, who had been tossed several times, gradually eased up.

The secret realm opened, and the clouds and mist dispersed, but the crack under the ladder of the sky was not the entrance to the secret realm?

Standing in the sound of the surging waves of the boundary sea, they could only watch the vista of the secret realm through the projection that seemed to be a mirror hanging high.

With such a big movement, it turned out to be not the entrance to the secret realm?

Some of the low-level monks who were already squeezed into the front line on the periphery retreated, and some came to Zhongji Restaurant to drink a glass of Linggu wine.

Business can still be done, Zhong Youyou will continue to do it, and there are not too many materials in the immortal cultivation world.

In the afternoon, the second-ranked Holy Beast Sect also had a favorability of 999, and the sect's jade card was radiant.

But the secret realm did not shake again.

After a while, Miss Chen came to the door and presented her Holy Beast Sect's spirit pattern card, saying that the senior brother in the sect spoke and was a friend but not an enemy, and recognized each other with this spirit pattern card.

Zhong Youyou: ???

She took the Spirit Pattern Card from the Holy Beast Sect and looked at the second prompt on the system panel.

[The Holy Beast Sect's favorability reaches 999, and he has received an invitation to the Holy Beast Sect's secret realm.] What's

that? So that's not the only one?

If all the sects have a favorability of 999, will all the sects send her an invitation to the secret realm?

In the evening, the third-ranked Xuantu Sect reached a favorability of 999, and a quarter of an hour later, a disciple from the sect was sent to hand over the spirit pattern card.

[Xuantu Sect's favorability

reaches 999, and he has received an invitation to the secret realm of Xuantu Sect. Zhong